Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-11-2014, 03:36 AM   #1
Sithlord32
New Republic

Eliot Brodsky's Son of Monsterpalooza 2014

So last year we got a great view of the CotD line and a whole host of other monstrous goodies from a wide variety of vendors. SSC also had the elusive QotD print that some of us were lucky enough to obtain.

If anyone here is going I would like to obtain PB services for any prints that are made available for the CotD line again this year with the release of Kier im hoping.

Please use this thread to post up any stories or pics of or from the show. Looking forward to seeing some more pics from ECC's Marcus, SSC CotD and hopefully Pinhead and anything else horror related.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 05:38 AM   #2
CKinSD
Crush Mod
Super Moderator

a few friends of mine are vendors at the show. i'll ask them to take pictures. they need to get up and walk around a bit more. lol
Old 09-11-2014, 07:00 AM   #3
majestic1
Green Lantern Corps
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithlord32 View Post
So last year we got a great view of the CotD line and a whole host of other monstrous goodies from a wide variety of vendors. SSC also had the elusive QotD print that some of us were lucky enough to obtain.

If anyone here is going I would like to obtain PB services for any prints that are made available for the CotD line again this year with the release of Kier im hoping.

Please use this thread to post up any stories or pics of or from the show. Looking forward to seeing some more pics from ECC's Marcus, SSC CotD and hopefully Pinhead and anything else horror related.
You are losing track of time my friend, it was in March of this year at the main Monsterpalooza event that the court line was on show including the Siren reveal and the art prints were available, the son of monsterpalooza is usually a smaller event, kind of a mini monsterpalooza.
majestic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2014, 06:49 PM   #4
Sithlord32
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKinSD View Post
a few friends of mine are vendors at the show. i'll ask them to take pictures. they need to get up and walk around a bit more. lol
Sounds like a plan! Thanks Ckin

Quote:
Originally Posted by majestic1 View Post
You are losing track of time my friend, it was in March of this year at the main Monsterpalooza event that the court line was on show including the Siren reveal and the art prints were available, the son of monsterpalooza is usually a smaller event, kind of a mini monsterpalooza.
Um that is very possible but i could have swore it was around last October. Still doesn't change my attitude twords the show but thanks for setting me straight. Time does fly when your having fun i guess.
Sithlord32 is offline   Reply With Quote