Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Kinetiquettes

Old 09-17-2014, 03:53 AM   #21
Kinetiquettes
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornFreeSF View Post
Padded base?

Or use an unbreakable material for the statue. Like a resin / plastic / something drop proof.

Otherwise you will end up with lots of idiots just dropping it and making fraudulent claims...
Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
That it is really cool, but what happens if the power goes out? That would be the only thing I would worry about it cracking or a scuff mark from falling due to power outage.....
Yes, we are working on that to make sure there are not issues that come back to bite us

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhy View Post
You guys are doing some amazing work. Definitely making the Street Fighter line exciting again
Quote:
Originally Posted by snobird View Post
Awesome idea and the sculpt is looking good, keep up the good work and keep bringing us more.
Thanks. We are working hard and we have some exciting stuff planned
Kinetiquettes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:40 PM   #22
Askani81
The Herculoids

Saw your work at stgcc.. awesome guys. I will definitely support you guys and all that is left is a bit of marketing or publicity so that the world of collectors will know your existence. Hope the base is tweaked to protect the statue if it ever falls. I am just not sure the life span of the magnet. I understandthe scuplt is still work in progress but jus my two cents worth.. i think the face scuplt needs to be touched up.
Askani81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2014, 11:28 PM   #23
HairyAsHell
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askani81 View Post
Saw your work at stgcc.. awesome guys. I will definitely support you guys and all that is left is a bit of marketing or publicity so that the world of collectors will know your existence. Hope the base is tweaked to protect the statue if it ever falls. I am just not sure the life span of the magnet. I understandthe scuplt is still work in progress but jus my two cents worth.. i think the face scuplt needs to be touched up.
Thanks for your support. We'll be attending a few conventions in the upcoming months to get the word out.

We are still looking at the tech to make sure that this is feasible and that there are no issues after launch. Also the sculpt is very rough and W.I.P and definitely will change before the product is out.
HairyAsHell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2014, 03:23 AM   #24
DRL
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

This is just too cool!
DRL is offline   Reply With Quote