Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 07-05-2020, 07:38 PM   #481
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Looks fantastic! So realistic, almost looks like pictures of her. Just looked at it on SS, the waitlist is open odds against getting it at this point but.. Not that i am going to jump on this. Already paying for the Alita Bust!
Yep, going to be an expensive end of 2020 for me with those two.
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:32 PM   #482
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by House View Post
Looks fantastic! So realistic, almost looks like pictures of her. Just looked at it on SS, the waitlist is open odds against getting it at this point but.. Not that i am going to jump on this. Already paying for the Alita Bust!
With the new wait list system it will definitely be impossible, any that come up will sell in seconds instead of going to the person who is next in line. So stupid.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 03:49 PM   #483
ukshaun
Hercules

Realistic looking face. I could never own anything featuring so much real hair. It would drive me nuts. Hot Toys with real hair are bad enough
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2020, 04:04 PM   #484
pdenham
Teen Titans

The hair looks like it will be continuous problem to me.

It'll need to be styled by someone who knows what they are doing once you get it. Then just like real hair, will need to be touched up over time as atmospheric conditions, and gravity, exert their forces on it.
And whoever touches it up will need to be extremely careful because of the more delicate nature of the surrounding silicone and fact that any strands lost are not going to grow back.

It's a magnificent piece though, and the production piece thankfully looks quite close to the amazing prototype.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:24 AM   #485
InfinityStudio
Fantastic Four

Final products pictures of Wonder Woman

"It's not about deserve. It's about what you believe. And I believe in love." Meet one of the most iconic DC superheroes! Beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, swifter than Hermes, and stronger than Hercules, Princess Diana is arrived to us eventually!
We are pleased to post these OFFICIAL photos of the Wonder Woman statue! This final version photos share the same quality with actual products! We made professional ocular prosthesis, transplanted over 100 thousand high temperature wire hairs and replicate actual skin texture by medical platinum silicone! There is only one aim: 100% bring Diana to real life!
The shipment of Wonder Woman statue will start soon, please wait for the princess of Themyscira to see the bigger world!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠_画板 1.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	132066   Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠-02.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	169.2 KB
ID:	132067   Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠-03.jpg
Views:	53
Size:	230.2 KB
ID:	132068   Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠大货图_画板 1.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	132069   Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠大货图-02.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	189.6 KB
ID:	132070  

Name:	神奇女侠大货图-03.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	242.1 KB
ID:	132071   Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠大货图-04.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	238.5 KB
ID:	132072   Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠大货图-05.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	234.2 KB
ID:	132073   Click image for larger version

Name:	神奇女侠大货图-06.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	132074  
InfinityStudio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 07:35 AM   #486
M United
The Spirit

Looks amazing.
M United is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 09:29 AM   #487
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityStudio View Post
"It's not about deserve. It's about what you believe. And I believe in love." Meet one of the most iconic DC superheroes! Beautiful as Aphrodite, wise as Athena, swifter than Hermes, and stronger than Hercules, Princess Diana is arrived to us eventually!
We are pleased to post these OFFICIAL photos of the Wonder Woman statue! This final version photos share the same quality with actual products! We made professional ocular prosthesis, transplanted over 100 thousand high temperature wire hairs and replicate actual skin texture by medical platinum silicone! There is only one aim: 100% bring Diana to real life!
The shipment of Wonder Woman statue will start soon, please wait for the princess of Themyscira to see the bigger world!
Brilliant!!!
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 10:01 AM   #488
Augen
The Hulk

Quote:

1. Thank you for the update! Really excited about this centerpiece item for my Wonder Woman collection.

2. Ship soon? So, is by the end of the year in North America a reasonable expectation?
Augen is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 12:40 PM   #489
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Speaking of... here is the statue I would love to see, guys...
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 02:50 AM   #490
lighterheaven
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

I was initially very happy with the post from Infinity Studios about the actual product, but then I see this video of the bust taken at the recent Chinajoy event (this August).. and the weird/high forehead is making me very very worried!!

Here's few screencaps from the video.

Infinity Studios, if you read this, please let us know this forehead issue is taken care of.

Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ww1.jpg
Views:	848
Size:	239.4 KB
ID:	132516   Click image for larger version

Name:	ww2.jpg
Views:	802
Size:	247.5 KB
ID:	132517  
lighterheaven is offline   Reply With Quote