Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 05-15-2006, 10:55 AM   #1
MiamiLoco
BD is the best (and I'm not talkin' about Bowen Designs)!!!

"Mario Galaxy" new Mario game!!

http://media.revolution.ign.com/medi...88/vids_1.html

I was looking forward to the PS3, but after they announced their inflated price, I'm all over this Wii!!
MiamiLoco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:03 PM   #2
thecallahan
THE HUGGERNAUT!!!

Yeah, to hell with paying 600 bucks for the crap known as PS3. I was on the fence about the Wii until E3 and I'll be buying that sucker when it comes out, first day! I'm hoping they continue their tradition and the price of the system is 200 bucks like every other Nintendo system.

I'll also have to match colors of the DS Lite (which comes out next month) and the Wii. Feng Shooey after all guys (and gals)!
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:12 PM   #3
Weasel
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I'm really suprised about how many people are saying they are going to get the Wii. I guess the cost of the PS3 really plays a part in that. This could be a huge system for Nintendo. I just hope they have some quality game titles to support it. Otherwise it will be just another dust magnet like my Gamecube.
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:18 PM   #4
thecallahan
THE HUGGERNAUT!!!

My decision to not get the PS3 has nothing to do with getting the Wii. The games, idea's and innovation showed about the Wii was the deciding factor. There are also supposed to be 27 launch games for the Wii, including Zelda and Metroid. Mario will be coming out no more than 6 months after launch too.

Just to let you know, even if the PS3 were affordable I wouldn't buy it. Hell, it took me 3 1/2 years to buy the original PS and I never bought the 2nd (there are a few games I want to play but nothing I can't live without)
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 02:37 PM   #5
Juggernaut
The Falcon

I hope that Nintendo will re-release some of there classic games on the Wii, like Nintendo rereleased Zelda 1 and 2 plus the two Nintendo 64 Zelda games.

I would like Zelda and Metroid Snes version and Mario World re-releases.
Juggernaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 04:31 PM   #6
MrYac
Hercules

i've been saying the revoloution was going to be the best of the systems since they were all announced a year or 2 ago. it'll be the most affordable, have downloaded nintendo games, Super Smash Brothers (a system seller for my all on it's own ) and most importantly finally bringing the awesome multiplayer games that have made nintendo so much fun for years online. only thing holding this system back is the incredibly stupid name they picked for it
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2006, 05:30 PM   #7
Weasel
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

I'm not knocking anyone for deciding to get the Wii. I'm certainly interested in it too and will probably get it once the first exclusive Star Wars and/or Resident Evil game is announced for it. I'm just suprised to hear such a buzz about it. It's great to hear!

I've been a loyal supporter of Nintendo over the years. I've owned every system from the original Nintendo Entertainment System right up to the Gamecube. Plus everything from the Gameboy to the DS.

So, I'm hoping the Wii will be a HUGE hit for Nintendo.
Weasel is offline   Reply With Quote