Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-01-2021, 09:03 PM   #21
Mister H
Green Goblin

Best Cyke out there IMO.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 09:04 PM   #22
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Looks fantastic. Hope we will see Doctor Doom and Thanos next at the premium 1/3 scale
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 09:05 PM   #23
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
Best Cyke out there IMO.
Yes best Cyclops! True! I love the Jim Lee's style
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 09:13 PM   #24
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboy View Post
Well they finally did Harley... I think there's very real concerns a life size female bust might be sexually assaulted or exploited .
-or otherwise appropriated for a commercial purpose beyond the actresses control.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 11:50 PM   #25
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboy View Post
Well they finally did Harley... I think there's very real concerns a life size female bust might be sexually assaulted or exploited .
True, you're right. I forgot about her.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 12:41 AM   #26
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
For Cyclops they did.

Leading up to House of X that’s what Cyclops was wearing. But he had the silver colored Astonishing visor with it.

I forgot about the pre House Of X/Power of X run where half of the team was killed off. I remember that Havok was in an older outfit but I forgot that Cyclops had the Jim Lee outfit on

(Then again, the X-Men Red title had Jean Grey wearing an outfit that was somewhat similar in style to the Jim Lee outfit)
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 04:12 AM   #27
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I forgot about the pre House Of X/Power of X run where half of the team was killed off. I remember that Havok was in an older outfit but I forgot that Cyclops had the Jim Lee outfit on

(Then again, the X-Men Red title had Jean Grey wearing an outfit that was somewhat similar in style to the Jim Lee outfit)
Added benefit of knowing what came next, they just killed characters left and right lol.

Yeah the X-Men Red costume does seem influenced by the Jim Lee costume.

And the little used Krakoa version of it. I liked the color swaps, it was like a Jim Lee costume meets Dark Phoenix/Phoenix mash up the way they mixed the blue/red and green/yellow around. I like this version, too bad they want to keep using the old Marvel Girl costume.

This HoX costume is also one of my favorite Cyclops costumes. That, and the Utopia costume which is like an upgraded Astonishing costume. I like a lot of Cyclops’ costumes though, he’s had some good ones.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:35 AM   #28
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Cyclops will be ready for Pre-Order Wednesday, 3rd November 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

"Legendary Beast Studios, in collaboration with XM Studios, is proud to present the iconic X-Men Blue Team leader CYCLOPS! As the second entry in the line of our 1:3 X-MEN Prestige Series polystone statues. Cyclops is locked in heated combat with his arch enemy Mr Sinister! In the technologically advanced clone labs, he is firing his optic blasts in furious anger at his enemy. With a broken brood clone chamber behind him, Cyclops will continue to fight for what is right.

Scott Summers was the first of two sons born to Major Christopher Summers, a test pilot for the U.S. Air Force, and his wife Katherine. Christopher was flying his family home from vacation when their plane was attacked by a spacecraft from the interstellar Shi'ar Empire. To save their lives, Katherine pushed Scott and his brother Alex out of the plane with the only available parachute. Scott suffered a head injury upon landing, thus forever preventing him from controlling his mutant power by himself.

Born with the ability to fire optic blasts from his eyes, Scott Summers was the first student at Charles Xavier’s School for Gifted Children. A firm believer in the Professor’s dream. As the first member of the X-Men, Scott Summers fights for human-mutant co-existence as Cyclops!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:35 AM   #29
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Cyclops will be ready for Pre-Order Wednesday, 3rd November 2021, at 6p.m (SGT)! -

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 08:43 AM   #30
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

This is a nice looking piece, much more classic comic looking than their 1/4. Have they revealed price yet?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote