Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-06-2024, 11:15 AM   #1801
Halcyon
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
Remove plastic wrapping, remove pallet and only bring the box into your appartment, I know I'm a genius

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 05:22 PM   #1802
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
My Jungle hunter was $1300, I'd be over the moon with sub $300 for a decent sized statue. Shipping is expensive now. I still remember paying $40 shipping for my Sideshow Predator 2 maquette.... Those were the days.
$1300! I remember when I shipped the whole container of stuff for less than that. insane times.
Jungle Demon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 06:15 PM   #1803
Python
Omega Red

Yeah, I definitely won't be paying that again. The JH is the center of my collection and my option was pay up or miss out. But it's ridiculous, I don't buy much these days and shipping costs are one of the main reasons for that. Prime 1 don't seem interested in sorting out economy shipping for the UK either, they'll lose out n a lot of potential sales as these prices are not compatible with a successful business long term. I guess we're helping pay for their "free" shipping offers to other regions.
Python is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 07:52 PM   #1804
myskye23
Hellboy

Quote:
Yeah, I definitely won't be paying that again. The JH is the center of my collection and my option was pay up or miss out. But it's ridiculous, I don't buy much these days and shipping costs are one of the main reasons for that. Prime 1 don't seem interested in sorting out economy shipping for the UK either, they'll lose out n a lot of potential sales as these prices are not compatible with a successful business long term. I guess we're helping pay for their "free" shipping offers to other regions.
This is where I'm at as well Python. I've been on the Waitlist for Alien Big Chap Wall Art and it FINALLY converted today and I was happy as all hell until I went to add it to my cart and proceeded to checkout. Holy Crap Economy Shipping is $598!!! Now I'm contemplating not getting it at all because it's such a ridiculous amount for slow shipping and after paying $800 to have JH Predator shipped last year, I don't know if I can bare another shipping costs that high again.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2024, 08:13 PM   #1805
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
I guess we're helping pay for their "free" shipping offers to other regions.
Damn right!
Old 02-07-2024, 10:57 AM   #1806
EDI-889
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooste View Post
I never got my shipments on pallets from P1. Only from resellers. Multiple boxes doesn't matter.
Thanks for the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Talent View Post
Remove plastic wrapping, remove pallet and only bring the box into your appartment, I know I'm a genius
I know that it can be really simple if I'm the one receiving it. However, likely, the person being home when it arrived would not be able to handle the boxes by themself, and having to wait 5 or 6 hours with it on the street until I returned home from work would not be a good idea. Where I live, they bring the boxes to your door no matter the weight, but they leave pallets on the street, or the hallway of the building if you are lucky. Considering this, I wanted to know how are they shipped to have someone able to move those heavy boxes into the apartment waiting for it, which is annoying. I understand that the question, without context, sounds stupid.
EDI-889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 12:13 PM   #1807
Jungle Demon
Hydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDI-889 View Post
Thanks for the answer!

I know that it can be really simple if I'm the one receiving it. However, likely, the person being home when it arrived would not be able to handle the boxes by themself, and having to wait 5 or 6 hours with it on the street until I returned home from work would not be a good idea. Where I live, they bring the boxes to your door no matter the weight, but they leave pallets on the street, or the hallway of the building if you are lucky. Considering this, I wanted to know how are they shipped to have someone able to move those heavy boxes into the apartment waiting for it, which is annoying. I understand that the question, without context, sounds stupid.
Take a sick day. There is no other option.
Old 03-19-2024, 02:12 PM   #1808
SONICobra
Batman

have they teased any upcoming showcases? still holding out hope for the phantasm
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 09:01 AM   #1809
Westhelle
Shadowhawk

Prime1 looks pretty much dead right now. When was the last time they did an announcement?
Westhelle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 09:09 AM   #1810
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westhelle View Post
Prime1 looks pretty much dead right now. When was the last time they did an announcement?
Yesterday. Kind of. The PO for the Flashpoint Batman will start today.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote