Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 07-18-2019, 12:27 AM   #371
Themarkmail
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Maybe Partial.ly got hacked instead of CC
Themarkmail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 12:30 AM   #372
Gruson
Suicide Squad

I’m curious too and was warned about Paul when he did some Terminator stuff years ago. That said, I never had any issues with him or anyone at Chronicle. I also got the email.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 02:14 AM   #373
MK Ultra
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Got some stuff ordered with Chronicle but haven't got this email.
MK Ultra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 05:20 AM   #374
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Got some stuff ordered with Chronicle but haven't got this email.
I don't see it in my inbox either, and I have not used the partial site(and sounds like that was a good move) so it may indeed be just them.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:31 AM   #375
Verdun
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
I don't see it in my inbox either, and I have not used the partial site(and sounds like that was a good move) so it may indeed be just them.
The email account I recieved the letter in was used only with an old CC website account which never migrated to Partial.ly.
So Partial.ly did not get hacked, people can be relieved. (Though I do think their website stinks)

Repeating Clutch (Mosasaur thread), this sounds like the letter is from a lawyer looking for work.
Verdun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 03:18 PM   #376
wayne-m0
The Spirit

yup ordered both the T-Rex 1/5 scale and the Chronicle Lifesize Endo Terminator and no emails from either order. No doubt just another SCAMMER!!!
wayne-m0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 04:02 PM   #377
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Ok everyone lets put this to bed and contact Chronicle directly. Just done it to the customer services email and also on their FB page. Seems to be all systems go and normal to me. But will see if they respond. Anyhow with pre orders is bound to be concerned if money down paid with a deposit to secure an item and then nothing comes of it. Some sour grapes going on here maybe with some personnel involved with the company. Will see what response if any I get.
Old 07-18-2019, 05:21 PM   #378
wayne-m0
The Spirit

Response was swift and has satisfied me.

"Mr. Middleton,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We are sorry that the recent emails circulated by unhappy ex-employees have created concern in the collector community.
We at Chronicle Collectibles have never not delivered a product to customers in the past, nor will we fail to deliver in the future. Every product we have ever placed up for order is currently in some stage of production, and all will be delivered.
Chronicle Collectibles is a large team of dedicated artists, and we are all committed to producing the best products in the industry.
If you have specific questions or concerns about a particular product, please let us know and we will send you a product update with the most recent news regarding your purchase.
Thanks so much for placing your trust in Chronicle Collectibles. Reach out any time and we will get back to you shortly".
Old 07-18-2019, 05:27 PM   #379
franktank
Justice League

And what exactly was your question to them??

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne-m0 View Post
Response was swift and has satisfied me.

"Mr. Middleton,

Thank you for reaching out with your concerns. We are sorry that the recent emails circulated by unhappy ex-employees have created concern in the collector community.
We at Chronicle Collectibles have never not delivered a product to customers in the past, nor will we fail to deliver in the future. Every product we have ever placed up for order is currently in some stage of production, and all will be delivered.
Chronicle Collectibles is a large team of dedicated artists, and we are all committed to producing the best products in the industry.
If you have specific questions or concerns about a particular product, please let us know and we will send you a product update with the most recent news regarding your purchase.
Thanks so much for placing your trust in Chronicle Collectibles. Reach out any time and we will get back to you shortly".
franktank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 05:39 PM   #380
Dinos4Ever
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Well, I'm satisfied with that answer. Now if only they'd get back to me about this issue I'm having applying my credit. I'd like to get that Cryocan.
Dinos4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote