Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 05-03-2020, 05:17 AM   #1
Shoo
Hercules

PCS: Spider-Man - Spirit Spider Suit 1:10 (Gamer-Verse)

Quote:
The next exciting statue in the Marvel Armory Collection will be available for pre-order starting May 14 at Sideshow Collectibles! This ghostly take on everyone's favorite web-slinger is such a unique and eye-catching design we just couldn't wait to add him to our roster of 1/10th scale Spider-Man statues!
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 03:47 PM   #2
Peedi
The Secret Six

Interesting choice. I don’t collect smaller scales so not for me, but I love alternate takes on Spidey like this. It seems most people just want the traditional blue and red over and over again though. There’s all sorts of Batman in larger scales. I’d love that for Spidey but not sure how supported that would be.
Peedi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 11:17 PM   #3
zombiegalactus
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I've got the advanced suit on PO and will get this too. I'll most likely get this entire line. Lots of suits in the game I'd like to have and will make a nice display with a bunch of these different suits together. I like the idea of a 1/4 scale line done the same way but I wouldn't have the space so I'm happy with these. I also prefer museum poses so it's like this line was made for me.
zombiegalactus is offline   Reply With Quote