Where do you live? Shes available through secretcompass and bbts now
SONICobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 01:09 AM   #3732
Pompous
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
Where do you live? Shes available through secretcompass and bbts now
Really appreciate the suggestions, but I have $100 worth of points to add to any order on Sideshow so I'll happily wait for Sideshow to get if it ever does.

EDIT: Hold the phone, it says that BBTS offers $4 flat shipping, if this is true I may just reconsider where I buy it.
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 01:17 AM   #3733
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Sideshow still charges tax on top of shipping. SecretCompass might not, so you should check them out =)
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2020, 02:01 AM   #3734
Pompous
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscoCougar View Post
Sideshow still charges tax on top of shipping. SecretCompass might not, so you should check them out =)
I'm currently comparing prices between SecretCompass and BBTS. BBTS's $4 flat shipping cannot be ignored, but their tax amount brings it up by like $70.

You're saying SecretCompass does not include a tax price? Cuz their estimated shipping price for 1/4 statues is between $20-$30 domestically (I'm assuming it is United States based). If what you're saying is true, that would mean I'm ordering from SecretCompass for sure.
Pompous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2020, 02:06 AM   #3735
DiscoCougar
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pompous View Post
I'm currently comparing prices between SecretCompass and BBTS. BBTS's $4 flat shipping cannot be ignored, but their tax amount brings it up by like $70.

You're saying SecretCompass does not include a tax price? Cuz their estimated shipping price for 1/4 statues is between $20-$30 domestically (I'm assuming it is United States based). If what you're saying is true, that would mean I'm ordering from SecretCompass for sure.
You should contact them as ask if they charge tax to your specific state. Last I checked, they didn't charge to California, so I'm good there =)
DiscoCougar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2020, 04:40 PM   #3736
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

I´m curious if we will see a new piecec from the Berserk line at Prime 1´s fantasy event. Maybe a dio?
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2020, 07:41 PM   #3737
HiTMAN
The Herculoids

The final piece they teased in the 1/4 line was Grunbeld, who knows if they have plans for other characters in that scale. I would like to see a Golden Age Guts in 1/4.

Possibly another 1/3, Beserker Armor or Griffith.
HiTMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 01:20 PM   #3738
clockwork463
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

So I asked sideshow about 1/3 guts, didn't really get an answer.

"We appreciate your interest in the Guts from Prime 1 Studio.
Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized.
If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.
Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.
As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now."
clockwork463 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 06:09 AM   #3739
oddmania
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockwork463 View Post
So I asked sideshow about 1/3 guts, didn't really get an answer.

"We appreciate your interest in the Guts from Prime 1 Studio.
Sideshow has received Prime 1’s product solicitations, but we do not post new items for pre-order until all information for a product is complete and finalized.
If you are not seeing a Prime 1 item available for pre-order on the Sideshow website this is more than likely because we are in the process of clarifying the product information with Prime 1 Studio prior to making the item available for sale.
Rest assured, staff is working diligently to get new items posted. We hope to have the newer offerings up on the site soon.
As you may be aware, Prime 1 has a significant pre-order catalogue and there are approximately one hundred items slated for release prior to the most recent announcements that are currently available for order on the site right now."
Joint the RSVP List on SS.
https://www.sideshow.com/whats-new/p...rdsman-statue/
oddmania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2020, 05:15 AM   #3740
clockwork463
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Went on the RSVP, hopefully they add the statue.
clockwork463 is offline   Reply With Quote