Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 06-03-2020, 11:51 AM   #521
XMAN
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
Ok so I have had this piece for two weeks now and I got to say I think this might be my fav statue I have ever owned. And I have had some of the classics...

This piece just has it all for me.

Character I love - Check
Great Sculpt - Check
Great paints - Check
Great pose - Check
Great base - Check
Cool switch outs - Check
Overall Badassness - Check

Get on that waitlist guys and hope it converts.. This is one of the few 10/10 statues I have come into contact with.
Congratulations Jaws.....mine should arrive tomorrow
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 11:21 PM   #522
pau123
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
Great set up... This really is a great piece!!!

Let me second that.. I was worried about the super large base and giant eagle head. I don't use the wings so that cuts down on the size but the eagle head does not take away from Bats at all. In fact its probably one of my fav bases I have ever had. Lots of presence without hurting the main focus of the piece.
Thanks for the info Jaws.
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2020, 11:45 AM   #523
XMAN
Ultron

I just want to say that if anyone here is going to try to sneak this piece into their home without their significant other finding out.....you better forget it....you will be busted.
Old 06-08-2020, 06:29 PM   #524
XMAN
Ultron

I got this piece on display now and let me say in my eyes it’s the best and most beautiful Batman statue I have ever seen.
I’m a fan of sculpted capes and this cape is incredible beautiful undertones make it look like real leather. This piece is loaded with details.... the wings on the eagle in my opinion only should be used if it’s in the center of the room and you’re able to walk around it otherwise if it’s up against the wall you really do not need those wings which is a plus because it will help you save space . Congratulations to anyone who got this piece I was fortunate enough to grab the deluxe but don’t sleep on the regular if you’re able to get that one get it as well you’re going to be very happy......
Old 06-09-2020, 02:44 AM   #525
pau123
Sailor Moon

Just received this... This one so much heavier than the previous DKR. The eagle base is crazy huge LOL.
pau123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:56 PM   #526
Glencairn
The Spirit

Damn, I really tried but couldn't resist anymore and I had to pull the trigger.
Now I just have to find room for him, probably have to cut a hole in the side of my cabinet...
Can anyone confirm is the exact depth 20 inches from eagle beak to back of statue?? (without wings)
Glencairn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 08:22 PM   #527
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
I got this piece on display now and let me say in my eyes it’s the best and most beautiful Batman statue I have ever seen.
I’m a fan of sculpted capes and this cape is incredible beautiful undertones make it look like real leather. This piece is loaded with details.... the wings on the eagle in my opinion only should be used if it’s in the center of the room and you’re able to walk around it otherwise if it’s up against the wall you really do not need those wings which is a plus because it will help you save space . Congratulations to anyone who got this piece I was fortunate enough to grab the deluxe but don’t sleep on the regular if you’re able to get that one get it as well you’re going to be very happy......
Congrats... I agree best batman I have seen with y eyes.
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 09:12 AM   #528
Hannibal10
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
Damn, I really tried but couldn't resist anymore and I had to pull the trigger.
Now I just have to find room for him, probably have to cut a hole in the side of my cabinet...
Can anyone confirm is the exact depth 20 inches from eagle beak to back of statue?? (without wings)
It's about 20. 24 with wings.
Hannibal10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 10:14 AM   #529
Eviler
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

How big is it from the back of the statue (without the wings) to the front of the base (so not the eagle head but the edge of the base)?
Eviler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 07:57 AM   #530
Dusty_Lane
Frackin!

Peg hole

Has anyone else had trouble with the foot peg going all the way in the base? Any suggestions?
Dusty_Lane is offline   Reply With Quote