Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 01-02-2019, 04:03 PM   #521
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

K e-mailed Debbie and got my invoice. Have her all paid off now, and Debbie said she'd be shipping in about 10 days.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2019, 07:50 PM   #522
Karnis
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Man, a girl pops in to check on WW and there is a WHOLE lot to catch up on!

After reading 15+ pages I will chime in that...

the production neck seam still aint that great, but it's better than Karnis' piece. Hope you get a decent replacement, K, because you have a sweet display going on You ever want to move that BTAS Catwoman Maquette, let me know.

And where I choose to display a statue should NOT be dependent on how it's constructed attachment points.

Here's to seeing more in-hand pics and fingers crossed she comes out looking wonderful.
Thanks for the kind words!
Karnis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 12:41 PM   #523
Tweeterhead
Tweeterhead
Producer

Hey,

We're just waiting on the EX WW to be delivered. I sound like a broken record but between the port congestion and getting through customs, it's really taking longer than expected.

I'll post pics the day she arrives!

On the other hand, Deb has emailed everyone who owed a balance. so if you haven't heard from her, please email her and cc me! Chad@tweeterhead.com

THANKS
Tweeterhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 01:09 PM   #524
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead View Post
Hey,

We're just waiting on the EX WW to be delivered. I sound like a broken record but between the port congestion and getting through customs, it's really taking longer than expected.

I'll post pics the day she arrives!

On the other hand, Deb has emailed everyone who owed a balance. so if you haven't heard from her, please email her and cc me! Chad@tweeterhead.com

THANKS
You need to stop asking for the final payment until it clears port. I think I paid the final balance of Supergirl 50 days before I got her. That's way too long. Also stop shipping your statues on the cocaine container.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 02:31 AM   #525
Lavario007
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
You need to stop asking for the final payment until it clears port. I think I paid the final balance of Supergirl 50 days before I got her. That's way too long. Also stop shipping your statues on the cocaine container.
Why don't you email Chad and suggest that, not demand It? Lucky enough to even have him respond
Lavario007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 08:41 AM   #526
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
Marvelboi, the funny thing is that although you may pay immediately upon getting the invoice many others are not so prompt. You have to pay for it regardless. There is a lot of scheduling and timing that is involved from docking to unloading to shipment and they also get paid.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:17 PM   #527
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

So, I thought I would post this here for any art print lovers out there, and because I think these are gorgeous and would be amazing compliments to the TH Wonder Woman statue (and potentially Cheetah too, but we haven't seen her yet).

John Keaveney, a UK based artist, has been creating some gorgeous bombshell looking pin up art prints for sale through Bottleneck Gallery. They're up for sale today at 12pm EST at Bottleneck's website. There are four WW variants and four Cheetah variants, but this WW instantly reminded me of the Tweeterhead statue. Just wanted to provide the info in case anyone is interested in picking up some art to go with your statue.

They go live in less than an hour.

https://bottleneckgallery.com/
Old 01-04-2019, 12:30 PM   #528
nearmint
Phoenix

Very cool. I might pick up one or two.
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:33 PM   #529
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
So, I thought I would post this here for any art print lovers out there, and because I think these are gorgeous and would be amazing compliments to the TH Wonder Woman statue (and potentially Cheetah too, but we haven't seen her yet).

John Keaveney, a UK based artist, has been creating some gorgeous bombshell looking pin up art prints for sale through Bottleneck Gallery. They're up for sale today at 12pm EST at Bottleneck's website. There are four WW variants and four Cheetah variants, but this WW instantly reminded me of the Tweeterhead statue. Just wanted to provide the info in case anyone is interested in picking up some art to go with your statue.

They go live in less than an hour.

https://bottleneckgallery.com/
Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
Very cool. I might pick up one or two.
Just so you know, his prints usually go pretty fast. So be sure and set up your account on BNG ahead of time.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2019, 12:36 PM   #530
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

The WW above is limited to 100 while the variants are limited to only 75 or 50, depending on the particular variant.