Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-15-2020, 03:59 PM   #1711
Rancorkill
Fantastic Four

Hi Chad
Hordak has brought me to my first TW purchase! When can we expect the next MOTU reveal?
Rancorkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 04:52 PM   #1712
MapleDonut
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrismhk View Post
Is the reward coupon/points still valid for the old orders? When I check the website, the stuff about $15 reward is gone.
I think it's a given he's cancelled it. Was anyone ever able to use their rewards?
MapleDonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:02 PM   #1713
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I never used any of mine.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 05:05 PM   #1714
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut View Post
I think it's a given he's cancelled it. Was anyone ever able to use their rewards?
I know some people have been able too. I wanted to use the rewards I have to go toward Darkseid but was told I had to wait until the website was updated. I tried using them again when Black Adam went up for PO and was told again I had to wait. This was right after another forum member said on here that they were able to use theirs. I ordered every Super Power until Darkseid and Black Adam so I should have $270 in rewards. Would be terrific to be able to use them someday.
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 01:05 AM   #1715
pdenham
Teen Titans

OK, someone please explain this to me like I was a five year old.

The homepage at Tweeterhead states all orders paid in full get an immediate $25 off the price.

There is also a blurb from February that is still up that says all orders placed at Tweeterhead.com get free shipping.

So why am I getting charged $25 shipping and/or not seeing any additional $25 discount prior to hitting the submit order button?

I can understand if the language isn't clear and the $25 discount is actually meant to be a $25 credit that wipes out shipping...but neither seems to be the case.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 01:06 AM   #1716
pdenham
Teen Titans

OK, someone please explain this to me like I was a five year old.

The homepage at Tweeterhead states all orders paid in full get an immediate $25 off the price.

There is also a blurb from February that is still up that says all orders placed at Tweeterhead.com get free shipping.

So why am I getting charged $25 shipping and/or not seeing any additional $25 discount prior to hitting the submit order button?

I can understand if the language isn't clear and the $25 discount is actually meant to be a $25 credit that wipes out shipping...but neither seems to be the case.

________

Ok, I further submitted the order and on the payment page I have no option to pay in full- only installments, and there is still not "free shipping" credit.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 01:26 AM   #1717
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

The way I understood it the shipping is free and the cost of the item is reduced by $25 for paying in full. I could be wrong but I believe that started with Darkseid. I believe Chad said that in a video or in a post on here but did not do that with items that were released before Darkseid because he did not think it would be fair to the customers who purchased, say Batgirl a year ago would be paying more than a customer who would be purchasing it today.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 01:32 AM   #1718
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I just went on Tweeterhead's site and I clicked on all 8 statues which are still available for order. Only the Dark Knight Artist Proof and Darkseid give the $25 discount and free shipping and flex pay. The other statues only give the flex pay, no discount and free shipping.

I do see where what is stated on the main page does not specify starting with Darkseid and I could see where one would think that all statues are under the free shipping and $25 discount but that is not the case for statues listed for sale prior to 2020.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 02:35 AM   #1719
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

That discount stuff started with Darkseid and I think Black Adam was after him. I'm not sure why the older stuff is even still on the site. I believe if you pay in full, you get free shipping and the discount (already in the price). If you don't, you get charged an extra $25. It's backwards lol. There's supposed to be a new website coming soon. I guess they will fix all that.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2020, 06:31 AM   #1720
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Sonic is correct. $25 full payment a free domestic shipping started with Darkseid.

AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote