Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 03-13-2019, 06:09 AM   #1131
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Subby1938 View Post
The only complaint I have is that they should have given us another right hand for the ex as well so you had the option of posing either of hammers or both. That’s it! I love this statue .
I doubt there's many people that would display Thor with Stormbreaker over Mjolnir, so they likely wouldn't have bothered with a right hand switch out for that reason alone. I personally would have preferred an alternate head without the helmet, a short haired version like the recent comics that inspired this piece - as it is, I'm happy to get the regular, but both versions look incredible.

Definitely won't be displaying with the cape either, I took the cape off my OG Black Panther and he looks so much better without, the vids of Thor without the cape on look awesome too!
Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:19 AM   #1132
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
I doubt there's many people that would display Thor with Stormbreaker over Mjolnir, so they likely wouldn't have bothered with a right hand switch out for that reason alone. I personally would have preferred an alternate head without the helmet, a short haired version like the recent comics that inspired this piece - as it is, I'm happy to get the regular, but both versions look incredible.

Definitely won't be displaying with the cape either, I took the cape off my OG Black Panther and he looks so much better without, the vids of Thor without the cape on look awesome too!
I’m quite sure that Thor had the usual long hair in the God Butcher run.

And didn’t he only get the shorter hair around the time he found himself no longer worthy, and now where he’s missing his left arm and Mjolnir.
Phoenixblazes is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:41 AM   #1133
Biggunz
Loki

Piece looks off the hook. Once that juggernaut price tag gets released official you will realize why they pushed this one up. Gots to be sideshows best piece since Thanos no Doubt.
In terms of it coming of purple and undead. I don't see it whether from original material or not.
In terms of telling sideshow to change the paint apps. Getting to big for your breeches SON!
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:54 AM   #1134
Biggunz
Loki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
I have seen the statue enough times to be sure of one thing: it’s definitely not a masterpiece. It’s a beautiful statue but no grail or masterpiece for sure. The cape, the skin tone and the ugly teeth say otherwise.

But you are a blinded fanboy accusing me of being a troll. This useless discussion is ending here.
OK MOM. Lol
Trying to give it and can't take it
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 10:09 AM   #1135
Colossal
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I’m quite sure that Thor had the usual long hair in the God Butcher run.

And didn’t he only get the shorter hair around the time he found himself no longer worthy, and now where he’s missing his left arm and Mjolnir.
Sorry yes you're right - he had long hair during the God Butcher arc, I think the arm and short hair came just after that when he lost to Malekith. But I can't remember, did Thor wield Mjolnir and Stormbreaker at the same time in the God Butcher arc?

Colossal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:02 PM   #1136
Raas Kaaz
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

if I would collect Superheroes .. that would be a must for me. Really cool Thor statue!
Raas Kaaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:28 PM   #1137
tarim69
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Which I’ve always found a bit odd in that most collectors refuse to touch movie based pieces, and yet their closest interaction with a lot of the characters are the movies which are currently presenting them to a much wider audience, and yet the comics of which their statues are supposedly based off of, they may not have touched in an age, and as such are unfamiliar with the lore as it were. But I guess it’s the nostalgia factor.
For me, its nostalgia.
I havent read comics regularly in a couple decades.
tarim69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:29 PM   #1138
savage.CAP
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colossal View Post
Sorry yes you're right - he had long hair during the God Butcher arc, I think the arm and short hair came just after that when he lost to Malekith. But I can't remember, did Thor wield Mjolnir and Stormbreaker at the same time in the God Butcher arc?

He did Not, but I don’t want to spoil what happened since folks are apparently going back to read. PM me?
savage.CAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 01:43 PM   #1139
MONSTER
Modzilla
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
Let’s not let this get personal. So a guy doesn’t think the Thor statue is as good as you do. So what!
Exactly!
Old 03-13-2019, 01:52 PM   #1140
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONSTER View Post
Exactly!
QFT

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote