Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 04-01-2006, 10:57 AM   #11
firestorm
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

I have been a Spidey fan since WAAAYYYY back when (the 60's)... I've gone through the black costume (GREAT for Spidey's nighttime webswinging ONLY)-- the Spider Armor (the ABSOLUTE WORST PIECE OF SH** OF AN IDEA THAT MARVEL EVER CAME UP WITH)-- the Scarlet Spider costume (which was a totally lame and assinine look)-- the Ben Reilly costume (which was an insult and not a tribute to the original, classic costume)-- and now the IRON SPIDEY COSTUME???!!!-- WHAT THE FU** IS RUNNING THRU MARVEL'S MINDS???... (besides making a healthy profit with this Civil War storyline?)-- and WHAT THE FU** IS UP WITH THOSE 3 BACK PINCERS COMING OUT OF THAT COSTUME??? WHEN WILL MARVEL EVER GET IT IN THEIR THICK, CEMENT HEADS THAT, FOR NO MATTER WHAT REASON OR STORYLINE, YOU JUST CAN'T FU** WITH THE CLASSIC LOOK OF A CLASSIC COSTUME? Sorry I'm on a rant this morning, (I REALLY gotta start drinkin' decaf after having a REAL BAD Jack D hangover!), but all these bogus-assed costumes REALLY PISS ME OFF! (Ya think?)-- and now this talk about having an Iron Spidey minibust or statue made just really lit the fuse... sorry about that, everyone... but I just had to let loose and get this off my chest... thanks for putting up with my sh**-- have a nice day...
firestorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:01 AM   #12
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm
I have been a Spidey fan since WAAAYYYY back when (the 60's)... I've gone through the black costume (GREAT for Spidey's nighttime webswinging ONLY)-- the Spider Armor (the ABSOLUTE WORST PIECE OF SH** OF AN IDEA THAT MARVEL EVER CAME UP WITH)-- the Scarlet Spider costume (which was a totally lame and assinine look)-- the Ben Reilly costume (which was an insult and not a tribute to the original, classic costume)-- and now the IRON SPIDEY COSTUME???!!!-- WHAT THE FU** IS RUNNING THRU MARVEL'S MINDS???... (besides making a healthy profit with this Civil War storyline?)-- and WHAT THE FU** IS UP WITH THOSE 3 BACK PINCERS COMING OUT OF THAT COSTUME??? WHEN WILL MARVEL EVER GET IT IN THEIR THICK, CEMENT HEADS THAT, FOR NO MATTER WHAT REASON OR STORYLINE, YOU JUST CAN'T FU** WITH THE CLASSIC LOOK OF A CLASSIC COSTUME? Sorry I'm on a rant this morning, (I REALLY gotta start drinkin' decaf after having a REAL BAD Jack D hangover!), but all these bogus-assed costumes REALLY PISS ME OFF! (Ya think?)-- and now this talk about having an Iron Spidey minibust or statue made just really lit the fuse... sorry about that, everyone... but I just had to let loose and get this off my chest... thanks for putting up with my sh**-- have a nice day...
While I'm not a fan of the costume, I found the paint-up to be pretty damn cool.

candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:06 AM   #13
candyrocket786
Suicide Squad

I hear Candice is working on the "full-size" statue next.
candyrocket786 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:07 AM   #14
firestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by candyrocket786
While I'm not a fan of the costume, I found the paint-up to be pretty damn cool.

Even tho I despise the new costume... a very nice job on the bust, but something about those eyes just doesn't sit right with me...
Old 04-01-2006, 11:14 AM   #15
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winzs
The costume bites big pimply asses
Kills me what those AC's at Marvel did to Spidey. Does he appear like this in all Spidey titles?
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 11:58 AM   #16
firestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General
Kills me what those AC's at Marvel did to Spidey. Does he appear like this in all Spidey titles?
Pretty much-- a SAD state of affairs, doncha think?
Old 04-01-2006, 12:02 PM   #17
Daredevil
Man Without Fear

No No No
Daredevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2006, 12:03 PM   #18
firestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daredevil
No No No
Meaning?
Old 04-01-2006, 12:06 PM   #19
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by firestorm
I too am a spidey geek and I agree with Firestorm 100% well said brother!
Old 04-01-2006, 12:11 PM   #20
firestorm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winzs
I too am a spidey geek and I agree with Firestorm 100% well said brother!
Hey... WE ROCK!...