Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-01-2018, 05:41 PM   #11
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 59
We are no more selling statues in the pre-order old fashion way, accepting any money at all in advance.

Everyone who wants to buy these statues only need to send an e-mail to me, informing that wants to buy. No need to pay anything in advance.

When the statues becomes ready in China, I will contact every customer, requesting payment for the statue.

When the statues arrives in US, I will contact again, requesting the shipping cost.

Purchase list => Statue payment when ready in China => Shipping payment when statue arrives in US

For the customers located in Asia, I can arrange shipping directly from the factory in China.

So, we can call this sale format as a pre-order with no money in advance.

We are no more accepting payment plans, only payments in full. So, when I contact the customer, if he is unable to pay, I will need to redirect the statue to another customer on the top of the backorder list.

Everyone who is already on the lists for these statues will also receive updates from me. Example: the new schedule for delivery.
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 05:50 PM   #12
arh_louis
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 59
The new statues will be available in August / September 2018.

If you are interested in any of the new statues, only send an e-mail to me (arhstudios@hotmail.com), and I will add your name on the purchase list.

No need to pay in advance.

Statues available:

- Cleopatra 1/3
- Arhian Pirate 1/4
- Arkhalla Hell's Fire 1/3 (*)
- Arhian Forever 1/3 (**)
- Arkhalla Fight 1/4 (**)

(*) Very limited edition.

(**) Since we have some orders cancelled, we will be able to alocate some of these statues to new customers.
arh_louis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 09:46 AM   #13
qz33
Thunderbolts
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
We are no more selling statues in the pre-order old fashion way, accepting any money at all in advance.

Everyone who wants to buy these statues only need to send an e-mail to me, informing that wants to buy. No need to pay anything in advance.

When the statues becomes ready in China, I will contact every customer, requesting payment for the statue.

When the statues arrives in US, I will contact again, requesting the shipping cost.

Purchase list => Statue payment when ready in China => Shipping payment when statue arrives in US

For the customers located in Asia, I can arrange shipping directly from the factory in China.

So, we can call this sale format as a pre-order with no money in advance.

We are no more accepting payment plans, only payments in full. So, when I contact the customer, if he is unable to pay, I will need to redirect the statue to another customer on the top of the back order list.


Everyone who is already on the lists for these statues will also receive updates from me. Example: the new schedule for delivery.

This is EXCELLENT, just excellent. That is exactly how Sideshow operates. Much more faith going forward with ARH.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 08:38 AM   #14
Great Pheidias
Nightwing
 
Great Pheidias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by arh_louis View Post
The new statues will be available in August / September 2018.

If you are interested in any of the new statues, only send an e-mail to me (arhstudios@hotmail.com), and I will add your name on the purchase list.

No need to pay in advance.

Statues available:

- Cleopatra 1/3
- Arhian Pirate 1/4
- Arkhalla Hell's Fire 1/3 (*)
- Arhian Forever 1/3 (**)
- Arkhalla Fight 1/4 (**)

(*) Very limited edition.

(**) Since we have some orders cancelled, we will be able to alocate some of these statues to new customers.
Going by ARH Historical data this means June 2019
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 11:46 AM   #15
thecollector80
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
 
thecollector80's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: SoCal USA
Posts: 1,994
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Going by ARH Historical data this means June 2019
I think you are confused.

Judging by ARH statistics....that means....NEVER.
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2018, 06:49 AM   #16
Great Pheidias
Nightwing
 
Great Pheidias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 1,507
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
I think you are confused.

Judging by ARH statistics....that means....NEVER.
come on mate don't lose hope...NEVER is only about 5 yrs away
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 08:58 AM   #17
jmsmith3388
Blue Falcon
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by thecollector80 View Post
I think you are confused.

Judging by ARH statistics....that means....NEVER.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 09:01 AM   #18
jmsmith3388
Blue Falcon
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 596
Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
This is EXCELLENT, just excellent. That is exactly how Sideshow operates. Much more faith going forward with ARH.
Im confused, how is that exactly like Sideshow? Sideshow usually accepts payment plans of 8 Months if you pre-order soon enough with a NRD and if you choose to make one payment it is due at checkout.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 11:04 AM   #19
Nugchompa
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
Nugchompa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 3,010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Im confused, how is that exactly like Sideshow? Sideshow usually accepts payment plans of 8 Months if you pre-order soon enough with a NRD and if you choose to make one payment it is due at checkout.
I was wondering that myself. This is absolutely not what Sideshow does.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 02:27 PM   #20
qz33
Thunderbolts
 
qz33's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 10,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
Im confused, how is that exactly like Sideshow? Sideshow usually accepts payment plans of 8 Months if you pre-order soon enough with a NRD and if you choose to make one payment it is due at checkout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I was wondering that myself. This is absolutely not what Sideshow does.
What I mean is for Sideshow the bulk of payment is made at the time of delivery.
Only difference is Sideshow charges a NRD and ARH isn't.
Much better feeling not having any money tied up in ARH until they are ready to ship.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:37 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com