Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 06-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #101
Freon
Howling at the Moon

Come on, make some 1/4 video game statues. What are you waiting for??

...And you should officially announce the line too, so people can make room and not guess if other statues will come out.

Dammit, who's running this company!

/RANT

Bleh!
Freon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2011, 07:11 PM   #102
JohnMatrix
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freon View Post
Come on, make some 1/4 video game statues. What are you waiting for??

...And you should officially announce the line too, so people can make room and not guess if other statues will come out.

Dammit, who's running this company!

/RANT

Bleh!
+1 HCG should let us know what is going on with this line..
JohnMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 09:17 AM   #103
AGEN
Doh!

Is Licker Diorama out yet?
AGEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:04 PM   #104
Elessar
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Arrow

just bought this off eBay. should be receiving it within the next 10 days.

I'm in 2 minds if I should get the 1:4 scale Alice statue. What do you guys think?
Elessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 05:50 PM   #105
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Personally,apart from replica peices, I wouldnt buy ANY statue from HCG because their final paint quality is horrendous.
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2011, 10:50 AM   #106
Armored_Berserk
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGEN View Post
Is Licker Diorama out yet?

My licker has been shipped today, i'll have it this week i hope.
Armored_Berserk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 03:18 PM   #107
Armored_Berserk

Here the (quick) pics

Old 08-03-2011, 03:19 PM   #108
Armored_Berserk

I'm pretty surprising by this statue. Excellent sculpt, excellent paintjob, excellent details (on the floor...)
Old 08-05-2011, 09:30 AM   #109
Freon
Howling at the Moon

Excellent pics man! HCG did a fine job on this. Too bad there's so much potential for this line but... meh, why even bother. However I will say that I won't be buying this because HCG has show what, 3 RE statues altogether (2 movie based and Licker) all out of scale with one another, no other video game statues to go with this one, so as far as I know, this line is dead. Just owning a Licker isn't good enough since I would rather collect a Resident Evil line of statues. Also, it feels like its been 2 years since they first announced this statue. Maybe not, but that's what it feels like. I hope Capcom gives the rights to someone else instead, or lets someone else have the license rights to make some statues too.

But yeah, it does look good.
Freon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2011, 02:53 AM   #110
johnclone
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freon View Post
Excellent pics man! HCG did a fine job on this. Too bad there's so much potential for this line but... meh, why even bother. However I will say that I won't be buying this because HCG has show what, 3 RE statues altogether (2 movie based and Licker) all out of scale with one another, no other video game statues to go with this one, so as far as I know, this line is dead. Just owning a Licker isn't good enough since I would rather collect a Resident Evil line of statues. Also, it feels like its been 2 years since they first announced this statue. Maybe not, but that's what it feels like. I hope Capcom gives the rights to someone else instead, or lets someone else have the license rights to make some statues too.

But yeah, it does look good.
Freon, I share your frustration over how for the moment we are not being updated on this license and HCG's plans for it, and what to expect in the future. But the Licker was first previewed to us in bare sculpt form in September of last year, so less than a year ago it was previewed. What it feels like to you is irrelevant if you want to stick with the facts here. It was previewed about 10 months ago and now it's available for purchase. Before pronouncing this line "dead" please bear in mind that as long as new products keep coming out, a line isn't dead. The Executioner and Alice were based on the latest film although Executioner is also in a game too, the Licker is taken right from the games. There are fans of the last film, not everyone wrote the last movie off. But of course, it would be a shame to let all the potential of the characters and monsters from the games go to waste.

Let's wait to see what happens next. One thing about this hobby, you have to be prepared to wait, but I agree, I'd like to see more previews and sneaks of upcoming product.
johnclone is offline   Reply With Quote