Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 11-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

My worst fears would result in fatalities. So no.

But taking it a notch down.....

I get the point, nah, I'm not swimming through a pool of worms, eating leeches or dating Oprah or anything for a 1:1 endoskeleton.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 06:50 PM   #22
Nidgit
Love me sexy
Adamantium Plus Member

I've always thought the old 'crawling through a pipe full of sh!t" Shawshank style would be one of the scariest, nastiest things you could do . . . so would I do that for a grail. Well, I get freaked cleaning up after my own dog, so I'd have to pass
Nidgit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #23
Batwing
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Same here bro. What's Titanic and The Perfect storm dude, to me they're scariest movies ever. Worse still is the deadliest catch... It's not only the scariest show on tv it's probably the scariest fvcking sh!t ever filmed.
I can see why. Dark, open water where you can't see the bottom is the worst ever.

What if you were in some form of control? I hate mofo rats but if I were armed with a weapon, even a baseball bat, I could enter a room full of the vermin and take them all out (rats have no rights as far as I'm concerned) to get that 1:1 Batman FS.
Batwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:59 PM   #24
wizardjones
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar View Post
I'd rather earn my way to a grail at my own pace. I'm not big on taking out a dinosaur with a sling shot just to prove something to myself. Ultimately, if I care enough about something, the simple accomplishment of the task is its own reward.

Thread closed now.
Honestly I do not know. My only fear now is a guy in my face with a gun looking for my wallet. So I guess I would have to say no..
wizardjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 10:23 AM   #25
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batwing View Post
I can see why. Dark, open water where you can't see the bottom is the worst ever.

What if you were in some form of control? I hate mofo rats but if I were armed with a weapon, even a baseball bat, I could enter a room full of the vermin and take them all out (rats have no rights as far as I'm concerned) to get that 1:1 Batman FS.
Nope. Not even. I could be in a little motor boat and I would still be terrified.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:08 AM   #26
VaultMan
Advanced Tweet Mechanic
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Same here bro. What's Titanic and The Perfect storm dude, to me they're scariest movies ever. Worse still is the deadliest catch... It's not only the scariest show on tv it's probably the scariest fvcking sh!t ever filmed.
Dude, those are bad. And those Day After Tomorrow and Deep Impact tidal waves are bad too... ---- me!!!
VaultMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #27
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Teachers and parents of young kids have to deal with explosive diarrhea from their young'uns every so often; I'd crawl through a pipe of it for a Joe Jusko painting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nidgit View Post
I've always thought the old 'crawling through a pipe full of sh!t" Shawshank style would be one of the scariest, nastiest things you could do . . . so would I do that for a grail. Well, I get freaked cleaning up after my own dog, so I'd have to pass
Argonus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:17 AM   #28
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

Maybe we need a slightly different thread: What is your ultimate grail and what is the most you would do to get it.

I would seriously consider doing the Shawshank ----e run for the OA cover to Hulk #1 by Kirby!

CAF
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:20 AM   #29
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaultMan View Post
Dude, those are bad. And those Day After Tomorrow and Deep Impact tidal waves are bad too... ---- me!!!
Biggest wave surfed was around 80 by Mike Parsons a few years ago, but Garrett McNamara just did a 90-footer (though it hasn't been verified through video/photos yet), which would break the record. You get much bigger than that, the power of the wave would just suck you up into its churn and you'd drown.

God... at that point, just close your eyes, and prepare for Heaven.

The movies where you see people surfing Tidal Waves (I think I've seen a couple)? Well.. there's very few people who've done that and lived. .. and the tidal waves they're surfing aren't the "named monsters" that destroy cities.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:30 AM   #30
Argonus
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadeGiant View Post
Maybe we need a slightly different thread: What is your ultimate grail and what is the most you would do to get it.

I would seriously consider doing the Shawshank ----e run for the OA cover to Hulk #1 by Kirby!
I don't need Grail pieces anymore.. but I wouldn't mind having some of the Hulk: The End in my collection.

All the GammaMos are in the same boat with me.