Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 07-27-2009, 01:55 PM   #1
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Divorce for my son getting messy.

So my son was officially divorced in Feb of this year after only about a 2 year marriage. As part of the agreement, he pays for her rent in their trailer (a double wide 3 BR) for one year. She's responsible for utilities, food, etc. He also pays child support for our granddaughter till she turns 19. His wife still doesn't have a job.

A couple of weeks ago she announces she's moving out of the trailer and moving to an apartment. As part of the agreement, if she moves out she only gets 200/month alimony. We are a little concerned and he asks her how she's going to afford an apartment as she isn't working. Her response is "it's all taken care of". Last week she moves out and my son goes to clean the trailer. Bugs, refrigerators disgusting, basically a mess. Our granddaughter has been living there. He goes to talk to her about the condition of the trailer and reminds her, she is responsible for 1/2 the trailer rent as they both signed a 4 year lease to own agreement (expires in May 2010). She's full of excuses about the condition and "agrees" to pay her share of the rent until it expires.

Anyways, Saturday she picks up Persia (our granddaughter) and brings her back to our house (both of them live with us, him full time, her 3 or 4 days / week). She calls him and says she is missing her id and asks if it's in the diaper bag. He looks and sure enough, finds a military id. His first response is "Gina's joined the army"! (Gina's his ex-wife) On closer examination, it is a spouse id card. She went and got married almost two months ago. She's accepting his alimony payments (the rent on the trailer) for two months we are aware of and no communication regarding the marriage. We also come to find, from neighbors to the trailer, a guy (the same guy she was found to be cheating with that led my son to file for divorce) has been staying there for at least two months. Part of the agreement was both parties are to communicate to each other regarding Persia's health, education, and general welfare. Wouldn't you think getting married would require communication as it ultimately affects Persia's general welfare?

My son is livid. Not only did she get married but they have both been living on his rent payments. We also think Gina may be pregnant. 4 months after divorcing my son, she gets married, may be pregnant, and takes him for his rent payments (which was only supposed to be for her). Needless to say we think this is fraud and are seeking legal council and will look to take full custody of Persia. What a lying thieving B!tch.

Thanks for letting me vent.
Old 07-27-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
HalJordanFan
Ultimates

I hate people.....
HalJordanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:07 PM   #3
oddball
Kindly Asked To Leave

she did him a favor. now he has proof and can petition the court to discontinue alimony and maybe even get back what she shouldn't have stolen from him. damn shame there's a kid involved with that mess.
oddball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:09 PM   #4
samhain81
The Masters of Evil

Don't know what you expect some of the comments to be from this type of thread, but all I can say

Some people are just scum. (Gina, that is)
samhain81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #5
IronFist
I'm writing an unauthorized autobiography.

Wow. She was cheating on him and he's still on the hook for alimony? No way.
IronFist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #6
CocoPUFF
ROT Minister Of Defense

horrible...Sorry to hear this Nbr..I hope it all works itself out for your grandaughter's sake
CocoPUFF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #7
Jesse321
Galactus

Your son should take her back to court ASAP!!

I'm begining to understand why alligators eat their young.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:12 PM   #8
mwf6171
internet forum tough guy

Location: Gore/Aussie Land!!! well Kansas City, MO actually..
Just call 362-4368, we'll have ourselves a time! Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!

In all seriousness, that sucks for your son and if he is able to get his daughter, your grand daughter, away from this skank everybody will be better off!
mwf6171 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
stormshadow75x
Kiss my shiny metal arse!

that sucks....

good luck with all that....

Just another reminder why I tell my kids not to get married
stormshadow75x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #10
Makkari1
Cyclops

My brother went through this years ago and now his ex has 3 grandchildren to take care of since the daugther turned out like her mom. I know its a shame that my niece is that way but I love the irony that my brother's ex is stuck with 3 grandchildren when she thought she wouldn't have to. To put a cherry on top the guy she was cheating with left her after they had 2 more kids. Its true what goes around comes around.
Makkari1 is offline   Reply With Quote