Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 03-07-2019, 07:18 PM   #121
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
Wow! He looks great! Can't wait to get this one, really looking forward to it. Granted, the smiling face doesn't look good in photos. Hopefully it's just the angles and it's better in person. But if it does suck who cares, the other two are awesome. The base came out really good too. I know the suit puts some people off but it's the right colors in all the right places, and combined overall with the pose and sculpt this is by far my favorite 1/3 Superman. Can't wait!
Are you going to do a video review? I keep checking YouTube hoping someone has posted one.
haljordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 11:35 PM   #122
gearhead
The Herculoids

I could lie to you and say yes, but I'm not much of a Youtuber. I'll definitely post pics and tell you whatever you want to know about it once in hand.
gearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 12:34 PM   #123
Mepaphoros
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Wow, would definitely like to see a comparison video/image between this and the P1 1/3.
Mepaphoros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 01:26 PM   #124
haljordan99
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gearhead View Post
I could lie to you and say yes, but I'm not much of a Youtuber. I'll definitely post pics and tell you whatever you want to know about it once in hand.
Ha, I'll take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mepaphoros View Post
Wow, would definitely like to see a comparison video/image between this and the P1 1/3.
Me too. I wonder if anyone is getting both. I have the P1 on preorder and I'm debating on getting this one too.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:36 PM   #125
moro
Fantastic Four

Looks this may be delayed? Says May/June on the Sideshow website, but I haven't received an email from them yet (my final payment due later this month).
moro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:39 PM   #126
moro
Fantastic Four

It's delayed. Just got the email. Bummer.
Old 03-13-2019, 05:11 PM   #127
gearhead
The Herculoids

Me too. WTF? How'd that guy on Facebook get one if it's delayed 3 more months? Or was that a sample posted by IS?
Old 03-14-2019, 01:31 AM   #128
moro
Fantastic Four

Honestly no idea. Hey maybe some of you can help me out. This will be my first and last piece of this size. Was planning on placing it on top of a secretary type desk with a narrow top (12" in depth). Do you see issues with stability? I have no idea how these things handle and with Supes only supported by one of his feet, it's making me nervous. Since it's delayed by 90 days I may be able to cancel without losing the deposit, if displaying is an issue.
Old 05-03-2019, 10:59 PM   #129
gearhead
The Herculoids

Got the notice, in warehouse May 10! Which means it will be showing up at my house right after I leave town for 3 weeks. Argh!!
Old 05-07-2019, 01:55 PM   #130
haljordan99

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxGNLNEh6kM/