Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Movies / TV / DVD / Music

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Berserk Guts Exclusive DGK HX Project Avengers Captain America DGK Prime 1 Guyver 3 Comic Soon:
Clay Moore - Inside Stories

Old 06-02-2020, 08:47 AM   #26721
abubakarhimself
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Just rewatched Man of Steel (2013) in 4K. 10/10.
abubakarhimself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 07:47 PM   #26722
THECLOWN KNIGHT
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
The Long Riders (1980) 7/10. Probably my favorite Jesse James movie. Canít believe itís 40 years old. I probably hadnít seen it in 20 years.

I vividly remember that 'set up' at the end, 'Snyder style' lol

If I remember correctly the band is portrayed by brothers of at least two families of actors in real life.
THECLOWN KNIGHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2020, 12:34 PM   #26723
Quicksilver
Ultron

Killer Clowns from Outer Space - There are 2 things that made me want to watch this movie: late 80's cheese at its absolute finest, and potential for hilarious death scenes (which didnt dissapoint - cotton candy coccoons, death by shadow puppets, melted into cream pies, just to name a few and the kill count was enormous) This movie definitely wont appeal to most people that is for sure, but if this is something you're into, I donk think you'll be dissapointed. It managed to be both fun and freaky, with some hilarious music and sets, very odd but in a highly entertaining way. DO NOT watch if you have a fear of clowns, you wont sleep for months - 6.5/10
Quicksilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:03 PM   #26724
JoeWorf
Mephisto

Quote:
Originally Posted by THECLOWN KNIGHT View Post

I vividly remember that 'set up' at the end, 'Snyder style' lol

If I remember correctly the band is portrayed by brothers of at least two families of actors in real life.
Yeah, I always loved that movie, especially the cool aspect of having multiple actor/brothers in the roles. There ere at least four sets of brothers... Carradine (3), Keach, Quaid and Guest. The director, Walter Hill, has also long been one of my favorites (48 Hrs., The Driver, The Warriors, Southern Comfort, Streets of Fire, Trespass, Bullet in the Head, Extreme Prejudice, and so on) and excels in the action-adventure genre.
JoeWorf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 01:19 PM   #26725
TNovak
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeWorf View Post
Yeah, I always loved that movie, especially the cool aspect of having multiple actor/brothers in the roles. There ere at least four sets of brothers... Carradine (3), Keach, Quaid and Guest. The director, Walter Hill, has also long been one of my favorites (48 Hrs., The Driver, The Warriors, Southern Comfort, Streets of Fire, Trespass, Bullet in the Head, Extreme Prejudice, and so on) and excels in the action-adventure genre.
Love Streets of Fire, I should have included that one in my "underrated" list in the other thread
TNovak is online now   Reply With Quote