Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 10-05-2019, 06:06 PM   #41
Theran189
Doh!

Been pre-ordering everything I can from Bigbadtoystore. The pile of loot option is great for me since I ship to a US address near the border and pick it up to bring back to Canada. 4$ shipping no matter the size or number of items.
Theran189 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2019, 04:04 PM   #42
Dr.Jackal
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I order all my stuff from BBTS though mine is internationally shipped. BBTS has the cheapest international shipping charges, as compared to Sideshow & IS. Though all their IS pieces are a 15 dollar mark up from the price set by Iron Studios. Sideshow have a 5 dollar mark up on their IS pieces.
Dr.Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 05:29 AM   #43
Dr.Jackal
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Iron Studios have confirmed on their Facebook page that they are making a Peny Parker. Reveal video is in the link below. https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios...607300895/?t=1
Dr.Jackal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:57 PM   #44
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Jackal View Post
I order all my stuff from BBTS though mine is internationally shipped. BBTS has the cheapest international shipping charges, as compared to Sideshow & IS. Though all their IS pieces are a 15 dollar mark up from the price set by Iron Studios. Sideshow have a 5 dollar mark up on their IS pieces.

Yeah. Trying to figure out where the best savings will be. The ability to Pile Of Loot feature will likely make it cheaper to go through BBTS even after the markup. Maybe. *shrug*
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 01:58 PM   #45
CyberSteak
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Jackal View Post
Iron Studios have confirmed on their Facebook page that they are making a Peny Parker. Reveal video is in the link below. https://www.facebook.com/ironstudios...607300895/?t=1
This is good to know. Curious why they weren't all revealed at the same time. I suspect she'll come in at a higher price point. There'll definitely be more material used to make her.
CyberSteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 07:14 PM   #46
WalkerFodder
The X-Men

Just saw this movie last night and loved it. I'm in for the whole line, but would be bummed if they didn't make Peny. Hopefully they reveal her and put her up for pre-order soon.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 08:13 PM   #47
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

And they are available to ship now?!

Ordered all of them! Just in time to be a gift...

Looking forward to Peni Parker being available
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 02:59 AM   #48
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
And they are available to ship now?!

Ordered all of them! Just in time to be a gift...

Looking forward to Peni Parker being available
I’m about to unbox Miles.

Gwen and Peter B should’ve shipped already from Popcultcha but hopefully they get sent out soon.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 06:38 AM   #49
Phoenixblazes
Hawkman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
I’m about to unbox Miles.

Gwen and Peter B should’ve shipped already from Popcultcha but hopefully they get sent out soon.
Well I unboxed him, and though I wish the paint was a bit better it’s a pretty good little piece.

The operative word being little. The figure was so small and light that I misjudged my grip and it slipped (almost seemed to float it was so light) out of my hands onto the carpeted floor, and because it was so light, luckily no damage occurred.

And because of its cartoon design gripping the piece by its lower legs was a bit concerning as they’re so skinny I thought the smallest amount of pressure would snap it in two.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 03:38 PM   #50
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Well I unboxed him, and though I wish the paint was a bit better it’s a pretty good little piece.

The operative word being little. The figure was so small and light that I misjudged my grip and it slipped (almost seemed to float it was so light) out of my hands onto the carpeted floor, and because it was so light, luckily no damage occurred.

And because of its cartoon design gripping the piece by its lower legs was a bit concerning as they’re so skinny I thought the smallest amount of pressure would snap it in two.
Thanks for the heads up, good to know. Will add lots of "be careful" notes to it
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote