Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 01-27-2006, 02:58 AM   #21
Synergy
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Coca
maybe they were trying to tell you to Kill Yourself.
He may not live in your hood
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:58 AM   #22
CompEng1
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

I remember years ago when I was a kid in boyscouts we actually learned how to make booby traps! Those were the days. Now you make keychains and are taught to hug your enemies.
CompEng1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 02:59 AM   #23
Jesse321
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy
Well lucky you weren't home... may want to get a shot gun as well
This has been a constant arguement between my partner and I, my father taught me to use guns and I'm a crack shot, but my partner hates them and doesn't want one in the house.

Very frankly, at this point I'm sort of glad we didn't have one ... even though it would have been locked up, this guy (or guys) rummaged through everything and would likely have found it, if I had kept it in the house.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:02 AM   #24
CompEng1
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321
This has been a constant arguement between my partner and I, my father taught me to use guns and I'm a crack shot, but my partner is hates them!

Probably not as terrified as being stabbed by one of your own kitchen knives. Not that getting a shotgun would have helped in this situation, you weren't even home...but if you had a big ass, mean dog in your house you'd only have to be mopping up blood and feces, but hey at least you'd have evidence to give the crime lab.
CompEng1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:04 AM   #25
Jesse321
Galactus

I honestly don't have time to properly care for a dog Comp .. but I'm starting to think it might not be such a bad idea.
Jesse321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 03:10 AM   #26
Synergy

[QUOTE=Jesse321]This has been a constant arguement between my partner and I, my father taught me to use guns and I'm a crack shot, but my partner hates them and doesn't want one in the house.

QUOTE]

you could ways use the line from Romeo must die

Guns don't kill people
People kill people

Old 01-27-2006, 03:25 AM   #27
Synergy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse321
I honestly don't have time to properly care for a dog Comp .. but I'm starting to think it might not be such a bad idea.
There are other alternatives to guns and dogs etc

I don't know what options you havein the US but here are few
You have alarms that can also call you if someone has entered your house,security lighting if people are out side your house at night,rose bushes
planted under the windows works like barb wire etc

I don't know what your place looks like jesse but you really don't need to spend to much on security.
Old 01-27-2006, 03:49 AM   #28
kirthew
Zot

That really does suck Jesse... I hope that you get your life picked up quickly... and move forward... at least no one was harmed... and jewelery can be replaced... I hope that ADT comes through with you in the future... seems they might have failed this time...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 04:11 AM   #29
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

jesse - firstly sorry to hear about this -i know exactly what ur going through - i came home form work at 2am form work about 2 months ago to find my garage had been broken into and some b@stards stole my atvs - what makes it worse is i know exactly who did it but cant prove it so therefore there is nothign the police will do ( not liek the police are ultra eager to do anyhting for u anyway )
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2006, 07:44 AM   #30
Curt Chiarelli
Sculptor
Sculptor

Location: California, the world's largest outdoor free-range insane asylum.
I can only imagine what you're going through right now. The idea that someone has violated your home in this way is both creepy and enraging.

Look at it from this perspective: If those morons had two brain cells to rub together to make a family they would have known what the TRULY valuable stuff was and made-off with it. As it is, they swiped a fistful of worthless trinkets and trashed the place in the process, leaving the truly important things untouched - you and your loved ones (and not to mention your collection, too).

I realize there's nothing I could say to mitigate your feelings of outrage, but know that I do wish you all the best during this difficult spell. Here's hoping that those bastards get exactly what they have coming to them. Take care.
Curt Chiarelli is offline   Reply With Quote