Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Giclees/Lithos/Prints/Posters

Old 06-21-2013, 04:56 PM   #3201
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
We all knew that drop was BS when the edition size was announced, big waist o time if u ask me, I passed on them.
Yeah but I thought I was right on the update. Literally, every time I refreshed a different turtle would come up. Maybe I should not have just used the wireless connection...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 06:33 PM   #3202
Luminous
Cyclops

I really like the concept behind that Space Program print by Andrew DeGraff.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2013, 08:41 PM   #3203
Tiny Eli
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplicantSavior View Post
Yeah but I thought I was right on the update. Literally, every time I refreshed a different turtle would come up. Maybe I should not have just used the wireless connection...
Most of the drops done on big cartel are crap shoots. I was able to get Leo on the initial drop and grabbed Mike when someone dropped it from their cart. The last big cartel drop I tried (Olly Moss LOTR stuff), I completely whiffed on it.
Tiny Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:21 PM   #3204
FROBAY
Phoenix

Received a Gold Marko Manev Mutants in the mail today from Bottleneck Gallery, I guess they were not randomly inserted with the reg. Had no idea this was coming.
Nice surprise. 14/50 gorgeous print, downside is it clashes with the rest of the noir collection but no complaints here.

Makes since now, I guess they shipped later & separately so the ones for their charity auction on Ebay wouldn't be ruined by flippers.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:39 PM   #3205
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Right on Fro! Glad someone from the board got one! It was tubed with your reg? Am I still in the running even though I already received my reg?
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 08:54 PM   #3206
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simplyrob View Post
Right on Fro! Glad someone from the board got one! It was tubed with your reg? Am I still in the running even though I already received my reg?
It wasn't tubed with the reg. I got the reg last week. Then today another tube showed up with the gold one in it and nothing else.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2013, 09:10 PM   #3207
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Wow congrats. I thought they were all going out in the tubes with the regulars. Nice surprise.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 12:37 AM   #3208
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Eli View Post
Most of the drops done on big cartel are crap shoots. I was able to get Leo on the initial drop and grabbed Mike when someone dropped it from their cart. The last big cartel drop I tried (Olly Moss LOTR stuff), I completely whiffed on it.
You got two?! After you got Leo were you just refreshing Mikey and hitting the add to cart button?

I'm still hoping that Mark Englert does something special for SDCC. Maybe a glow in the dark version. He did have multiple versions of The Thing. Only one Leo is on eBay now and it's dropped price a few times. Maybe the other flippers are waiting to get the prints this time around before listing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Received a Gold Marko Manev Mutants in the mail today from Bottleneck Gallery, I guess they were not randomly inserted with the reg. Had no idea this was coming.
Nice surprise. 14/50 gorgeous print, downside is it clashes with the rest of the noir collection but no complaints here.

Makes since now, I guess they shipped later & separately so the ones for their charity auction on Ebay wouldn't be ruined by flippers.
Man that's a surprise. I'll keep a look out next week. Maybe I'll get lucky too. But if nothing by Wednesday I guess not...
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 01:46 AM   #3209
Tiny Eli
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
You got two?! After you got Leo were you just refreshing Mikey and hitting the add to cart button?
Essentially. I opened up the page for Mikey and hit the add to cart button. If it said soldout, I pressed backspace to return to the previous page and hit the add to cart button again. I did this since a person can only hold an item in their cart for 10 minutes before it goes back instock. I just happened to be the first to hit the add to cart button after it came back into stock. Mark is pretty good about tweeting if things are completely sold out so you won't be sitting there refreshing after the initial drop for too long.
Tiny Eli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2013, 05:00 AM   #3210
Simplyrob
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
I'll keep a look out next week. Maybe I'll get lucky too.
My thoughts exactly.
Simplyrob is offline   Reply With Quote