Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 04-16-2020, 09:50 AM   #501
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Originally Posted by BecauseBatman View Post
Got mine chilling next to PF Wolverine, Black Widow and XM's Black Panther for now. Might dig out his box later tomorrow and switch out to the exclusive portrait

Nice pic!
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:17 AM   #502
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Got mine chilling next to PF Wolverine, Black Widow and XM's Black Panther for now. Might dig out his box later tomorrow and switch out to the exclusive portrait

This looks good! Except yea, I don't like the squinty eye portrait lol. Switch out to the EX head . And while your at it, do you also have the EX black widow? Cause while I do like that standard head you have, I dig the EX head with the long hair more. That's a statue on my list to get but that EX has gone up quite a bit as well unfortunately.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 11:23 AM   #503
BecauseBatman
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
This looks good! Except yea, I don't like the squinty eye portrait lol. Switch out to the EX head . And while your at it, do you also have the EX black widow? Cause while I do like that standard head you have, I dig the EX head with the long hair more. That's a statue on my list to get but that EX has gone up quite a bit as well unfortunately.
Thanks! I'm still new to collecting 1/4 statues and I only began in February so I did not have the opportunity to originally pre-order black widow and get my hands on the Ex. Yeah, the Ex is going for nearly 1,000 on ebay currently and I was content with the regular head so I decided to go for it. The Ex portrait has some sleepy eyes and a strange looking hairline, in my personal opinion But yeah, I definitely recommend the statue. It's very well done! You won't be disappointed
BecauseBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 12:23 PM   #504
schachi08
The Avengers

Nope, my Black Widow EX does not have sleepy eyes, but the hairline is indeed a bit strange. I prefer hairstyle and colour of the EX, though.
schachi08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 03:32 PM   #505
Ish3183
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Thanks! I'm still new to collecting 1/4 statues and I only began in February so I did not have the opportunity to originally pre-order black widow and get my hands on the Ex. Yeah, the Ex is going for nearly 1,000 on ebay currently and I was content with the regular head so I decided to go for it. The Ex portrait has some sleepy eyes and a strange looking hairline, in my personal opinion But yeah, I definitely recommend the statue. It's very well done! You won't be disappointed
Spidey looks good next to Wolverine. I wish his costume colors were a bit brighter though.
Ish3183 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2020, 10:57 PM   #506
ursusveritas
Doh!

Mine was delivered yesterday. I'm mostly out of the statue game except for a few of my favorite characters. This is a great representation of Spidey for me. Definitely recommended if you're on the fence.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6547.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	482.3 KB
ID:	129877  
ursusveritas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2020, 10:24 AM   #507
Infinite GLORY

I was gonna hold off on this as it is EX or bust for me, but one popped up on eBay yesterday brand new EX version for $600 so I snagged it. Hoping it will be here by the end of the week.

With spidey, astonishing wolverine, and the newer cap I was thinking about getting, I could secretly without even knowing it be working on a New Avengers collection lol. If only there was a cool Sentry statue.
Old 04-20-2020, 11:16 AM   #508
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Thanks! I'm still new to collecting 1/4 statues and I only began in February
Only since February? You’ve picked up a nice collection so far then. I love that Black Panther. I’ve been collecting since probably 2012-ish? And that XM BP is one of my top 5 statues...biased though, he’s one of my top 5 favorite characters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ursusveritas View Post
Mine was delivered yesterday. I'm mostly out of the statue game except for a few of my favorite characters. This is a great representation of Spidey for me. Definitely recommended if you're on the fence.
Great combo there. I love that DD SL PF. I wanted a traditional red DD but the Black looked to good to pass up. Also loving your shelves, I’m a sucker for Marvel Omnibuses.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 12:58 PM   #509
jmsmith3388
The Avengers

I just snagged this statue for 25% off, I know it has the seam flaw but after seeing pictures and reviews overall I think it looks great. Looking forward to getting it, didn't hurt to save over $100 on it either.
jmsmith3388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2020, 02:14 PM   #510
Infinite GLORY

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsmith3388 View Post
I just snagged this statue for 25% off, I know it has the seam flaw but after seeing pictures and reviews overall I think it looks great. Looking forward to getting it, didn't hurt to save over $100 on it either.
Nice! EX or regular?