Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 01-06-2021, 10:18 PM   #21
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Whether or not the price will be similar, IS announced today the Brazilian price of Juggie to be R$1299,99 which if google translator is correct thats about $86.24 USD.

Now I fully expect him to be more once Sideshow gets him. Blob is $199 and not an exclusive. Im gonna say $250.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2021, 11:31 PM   #22
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Whether or not the price will be similar, IS announced today the Brazilian price of Juggie to be R$1299,99 which if google translator is correct thats about $86.24 USD.

Now I fully expect him to be more once Sideshow gets him. Blob is $199 and not an exclusive. Im gonna say $250.
It’s wrong. Its $244.43. I wish it was 87 bucks though.
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 12:16 PM   #23
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
It’s wrong. Its $244.43. I wish it was 87 bucks though.
LOL yikes. Well I'll be a monkeys uncle. Sorry about that and thanks for clearing that up. I thought $86 seemed suspicious.
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2021, 04:24 PM   #24
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Don't pay eBay prices. Juggie has NOT been released in the US yet (assuming that's where you are). Like mentioned, Sideshow will have him at some point in the future on their site for PO. Unfortunately he is most likely going to be atleast $250, if not more.

But I mean if you are looking for 1/6 Juggie, the Koto Juggie is awesome. I used to have this piece.

Thanks Infinite. The Koto juggernaut is really good. I've spent the last couple days since your post looking him up. Its just that the IS one is by far the most dynamic interpretation of the character released till date. And for a 1/10 piece to be just under 12 inches, the statue is quite large.

That being said, I will not be paying eBay prices. And I am now considering the Koto option
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:44 AM   #25
Frankierock
Omega Red

Quote:
LOL yikes. Well I'll be a monkeys uncle. Sorry about that and thanks for clearing that up. I thought $86 seemed suspicious.
No problem..I think it’s because when you look it up just using the R$ it automatically translates it as a South African Rand. Which is $85 US dollars..but it’s actually Brazilian $ so you had to use BRL $ (Brazilian Real) . The internet’s not all it’s cracked up to be...lol
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 10:49 AM   #26
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

The Kotobukiya Juggernaut is indeed an awesome piece and a solid and righteous statue of the unstoppable force of nature.
I really like it and think you won't regret it if you decide to add it to your collection.

Other cool options are the Diamond Select premier Juggernaut FS or the Bowen Designs Juggernaut FS:

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:55 AM   #27
scgt1
Frackin!

Yes DS Premier is another option for Juggs. Pre-ordered it and I'm quite satisfied for what I paid for it. Pairs well with my Art Asylum Hulk.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Juggs 6.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	291.7 KB
ID:	136050  
scgt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 03:54 PM   #28
worstgamerever

Quote:
Originally Posted by scgt1 View Post
Yes DS Premier is another option for Juggs. Pre-ordered it and I'm quite satisfied for what I paid for it. Pairs well with my Art Asylum Hulk.
Guys, why isn't the XM Juggernaut being recommended or even in the conversation for the best interpretation of the character? I mean, it is really impressive no?

Old 01-14-2021, 04:17 PM   #29
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Ho Worstgamerever,
I think the XM Juggernaut indeed looks unbelievably cool but I am not sure if the statue has been officially released already?
I am very looking forward to this statue and will confirm what I think of it compared to my other Juggernaut statues as soon as I have received it.

if you receive it before I do please make sure to post some pics, i would love to see how you have displayed the big man!

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 09:51 AM   #30
worstgamerever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force of Nature View Post
Ho Worstgamerever,
I think the XM Juggernaut indeed looks unbelievably cool but I am not sure if the statue has been officially released already?
I am very looking forward to this statue and will confirm what I think of it compared to my other Juggernaut statues as soon as I have received it.

if you receive it before I do please make sure to post some pics, i would love to see how you have displayed the big man!

Rainer
It's a great piece, but there's no getting away from that price tag. There's also not much news about it, so it'll be nice if you do get yours first and offer your thoughts Rainer!

That price tag is serious!