Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 09-12-2015, 12:13 PM   #161
iceprince_x
Deadman

Thank you Nick for finally making a response to this very unfortunate event.

I am giving this line one more chance as I am a big fan of your characters.

I look forward in seeing Vampirella given justice.
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 12:16 PM   #162
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Glad to see a response. Fingers crossed it gets worked out as this line of statue had/has much potential
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:05 PM   #163
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

Nick Dynamite

Thank you for your understanding and patience. I'm glad you guys are understanding that I wanted to have all of the information and that I personally wanted to give the message to let everyone know the status.

best!

Nick
Nick Dynamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 02:08 PM   #164
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

Nick Dynamite

And if there's anywhere else I should be posting, please let me know. I want to ensure all fans are aware.
Old 09-12-2015, 06:26 PM   #165
Seanrm
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Dynamite View Post
And if there's anywhere else I should be posting, please let me know. I want to ensure all fans are aware.
Nick, you might want to post over at The Freaks board, too:

http://www.sideshowcollectors.com/fo...series-15.html
Seanrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 10:32 PM   #166
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

Nick Dynamite

Is this site owned by Side Show or is it a fan site?
Old 09-12-2015, 10:37 PM   #167
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

Nick Dynamite

Ah, see that it's not. Felt odd if it was and posting on their site.

Thank you SeanRM! Greatly appreciate it!

Nick
Old 09-12-2015, 10:42 PM   #168
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

Nick Dynamite

OK - got this message - so need to wait for them to activate me.

Can you post what I posted above? Sometimes it takes a few days. It would be appreciated if you could help.

vBulletin Message

<<Thank you for registering, Nick Dynamite. Your account has been submitted for moderation by an administrator and will be activated shortly. You will be notified by email when this happens. To return to the forums, click here..>>
Old 09-12-2015, 10:44 PM   #169
Nick Dynamite
Producer
Producer

Nick Dynamite

And I'm activated. Again, thanks SeanRM.

best!

Nick
Old 09-14-2015, 08:42 PM   #170
Hanky Panky
Captain Marvel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Dynamite View Post
Hi All,

Apologies for the delayed response, but I wanted to be the person responding as you, the fans, deserve better. The Vampirella Statue, as you have pointed out, has pieces of the run with these incredible flaws in them. While we're trying to figure out what happened, we're having the factory recast statues based on the damages we've seen. Every stage of our production samples had the highest quality when we went through approvals.

What we will be doing is this. The factory is reproducing more statues. These are currently being produced. They will have someone inspect every single one. Then, for those of you who kept your statues, we will offer to replace the statues. What we will ask you to do is to send the head of your Vampirella statue and your certificate so that we can then send you a replacement. Being that the manufacturing is in China, and we want zero tolerance on the quality, these will probably ship from the factory in late October. We'll know more in the next month or so of when we should be receiving.

We have to go this route as the statues are sold out from Dynamite.

We're really sorry about this. Everyone at Dynamite and Georg's team are fans, and we are sick to our stomachs that this happened.

This is not what Dynamite nor The Brewing Factory expected to happen. Not in our wildest dreams.

The only thing positive thing I can say is that we will have learned from this and will ensure the factories adjusts everything or move to another factory.

Right now, the Purgatori statue is being inspected far more closely as it's about to be painted as is the Jungle Girl.

Again, I'm sorry. This should not have happened, but we will be fixing for those who are patient and are willing. Those who are not, we fully understand. Regardless of this being a factory error or not, we dropped the ball.

Please feel free to e-mail me directly with any further questions - nick.barrucci@dynamite.com

sincerely,

Nick
CEO/Publisher
Thank you Mr. Barucci for finally responding to this apparent flaw in production. To address this forum and offer a clear cut apology shows class and also genuine concern for the fans of Vampirella and Dynamite's premiere statue line.

Your efforts as CEO to personally offer a replacement for anyone whose purchased this Vampirella statue should be applauded.

I'm sure you can understand everyone's frustration as it comes from a place of passion for your product, aside from spending our hard earned money on what should be a 100% quality statue.

We look forward to further instructions on where to send our heads and certificates.

Thanks again for writing and taking the time. Your conciliatory letter should offer some assurance to those questioning Dynamite's integrity and business acumen.

Bravo good sir.

Now let's see your words put to action.
Hanky Panky is offline   Reply With Quote