Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 01-18-2023, 09:53 PM   #151
PivotRyder
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Something tells me JH is the only one getting the amount of care it did. It had to dethrone the CQ, the CH was already leaning at Tokyo Comic con lol. Berserker will be $4000 shipped for the base model. I can't say I like for that much money nor any of the others. Maybe Wolf impresses enough.
PivotRyder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 07:58 AM   #152
Halcyon
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PivotRyder View Post
Something tells me JH is the only one getting the amount of care it did. It had to dethrone the CQ, the CH was already leaning at Tokyo Comic con lol. Berserker will be $4000 shipped for the base model. I can't say I like for that much money nor any of the others. Maybe Wolf impresses enough.
Indeed. It will be the same marketing promises as with all other statue lines we had (any company) first one or two statues are good and then quality goes down while prices go up. Up to the next hype.

Also container Shipping is back at the prices it was before the main Covid period but companies still going to stretch maximum rate as long as possible.
Example the P1 Constantine 1/4 PO $1350 regular and $1500 for the Bonus version.
But all stores in Europe boost the price to $2275 and $2500 for these! 1/4 scale and it comes in one average box. Already paying $300 - 400 or so a statue more to compensate middle man ok. But boosting to 65% more is nuts.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 11:25 AM   #153
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
Yea, same here. There's a lot of if's with this statue and question's I have. If they fix the mask?....If they paint it as good as the proto?...If shipping prices don't get even higher....If they price it fairly?

If they manage to pull this one off with the same quality & care as the Jungle Hunter, it will be tough for me to pass on it. I'm personally going to wait until it releases before I decide on this guy. If they make it a masterpiece, I'll reward them by ordering one.

Oh don't get me wrong, if they do all of this I'll probably still be hooked in, I've always liked the Berserker with his mask on. I can't see it happening however, especially the price part. The last factor for me may be how Wolf turns out. I might be able to stretch to two of these 1/3's, but I just don't have the appetite for loads of massive statues. I'd love them all in their oversized "1/4" though. Their Big game cover art is the perfect size, and by far my current favourite statue.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2023, 05:51 PM   #154
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Oh don't get me wrong, if they do all of this I'll probably still be hooked in, I've always liked the Berserker with his mask on. I can't see it happening however, especially the price part. The last factor for me may be how Wolf turns out. I might be able to stretch to two of these 1/3's, but I just don't have the appetite for loads of massive statues. I'd love them all in their oversized "1/4" though. Their Big game cover art is the perfect size, and by far my current favourite statue.
Yep, I have Big Game too and it's a nice big statue. He looks in scale with my 1/3 Aliens. You never know what the future holds? They may someday shrink these down and sell them again if the demand is high. Wouldn't surprise me.

I personally like 1/3 statue's over 1/4 now. I started collecting with 1/5 then to 1/4 & now on the 1/3 kick. For me, 1/3 scale is the perfect size, but these Pred's are ridiculously large for passing off as 1/3 as everyone knows. Either way, if they want my money for Berserky, they'll have to impress the shi# outta me. I'm waiting on this one to see how it turns out.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 12:50 PM   #155
Liquid75
Shadowhawk

The mask has been updated (source: FB group).
Liquid75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 03:01 PM   #156
Halcyon
New Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
Yeah, but that picture doesn't say anything. Sideview or 45-angle would be necessary.
Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2023, 09:16 PM   #157
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid75 View Post
Can you post pics or a link?
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 12:01 AM   #158
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 12:02 AM   #159
Xenoburger
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
Yeah, but that picture doesn't say anything. Sideview or 45-angle would be necessary.
Mask looks wider.
Xenoburger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 12:27 AM   #160
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Thanks for posting the pic Xenoburger!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote