Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-10-2014, 02:40 PM   #101
ShiftyScarecrow
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XM STUDIOS View Post
Guys this is WIP.... Don't throw stones at me . Be gentle please .
If by stones you really mean money, then too bad cause I'm going to keep hurling it at you.
Could there be improvements? Sure but everything from here on out is icing on a cake made from awesomeness.
ShiftyScarecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:44 PM   #102
Y3E
Gen 13

Wow, what detail! You don't need bigger guns. Don't listen to the collectors who want bigger guns, they're just compensating...
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 02:59 PM   #103
JP Sarri
Retired Reviewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
Cable is the big action star, but at the heart he is not arrogant and is a soldier first and foremost. He would make sure he took someone down. Even if the arm is moved center a bit more. He doesnt have to be bearing down on a target with both hands on the gun. But something that is a bit closer to his central vision and not just in his periphreal.
don't sweat it. Some people here have never held a gun in their hands (except in Call of Duty) so they do not understand what you're saying. But your opinion makes clear sense to me. I'm a gun owner. God bless the 2nd Amendment. God bless 'Merica!
JP Sarri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:00 PM   #104
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by XM STUDIOS View Post
How many times have it comes up in movies when someone tries a sneak attack and the heroes just raise his gun and shoot it without even looking ..........
Yep, he's already spotted his target on the left and is now looking for his next target as his gun takes out the bad guy he spotted..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:02 PM   #105
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

No way I'll be able to pass this up. Absolutely love what we're seeing so far.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:03 PM   #106
AC_808
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawnknome View Post
I guess this picture tells me he is aiming at something. In combat you never raise your weapon unless you are ready to let it fire. So presumably he is aiming at a target, so in my mind would like to see his head looking in that direction

Funny thing is ...when I first saw this pic, I immediately assumed his eyes were looking in the same direction as the gun he's pointing even with his head facing forward.

It's like he just saw a target in his peripheral vision, focused his eyes towards that target without moving his head and pointed his gun.
AC_808 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:06 PM   #107
built2shred
Phoenix

I like how this statue can go from an Dynamic Action pose to a Museum pose with a few switch outs...

Looks cool..
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:09 PM   #108
Demona
Martian Manhunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
YES

Agreed on owning SS and XM Storm...! I have Ex and White versions. I'm guessing XM will do the same costume...not sure I need 3 Storm's in the same costume though, as much as I like Storm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing a 1/4 mohawk Storm.

I don't have any of her in the white (silver??) costume so I'd welcome XM doing that version.

Though I do love her look before this current mohawk version. The off the shoulder number with gold trim and the ruby in the center again.

My dream two pieces, that would work together, is Savage Land Rogue and Storm. Right up there with the XM Phoenix.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:10 PM   #109
Dark Logic
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIKT View Post
Hoping the portrait is going to be good and I hope he's going to be more "jacked" in the actual sculpt. Cable was always a big and built dude. Will be picking this up for sure.
Agreed..XM, PLEASE make him big, tall and buff...But man have I been waiting on this one...!!!!!! Going to be freaking awesome pose!!!!!
Thank you @#$^&* XM!!!! I was 2 seconds away on having this guy commissioned in 1/4 for a ridiculous price..Not anymore..Now im going to pay a lessor, ridiculous price...and smile while I do it...
Dark Logic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:13 PM   #110
Demona
Martian Manhunter

This sculpt is crazy fun.

If I had one comment, and it's the only one I can see easily without nit-picking, it's that his cybernetic arm is too skinny. That bicep is always jacked in the comics.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote