Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 12-12-2022, 03:10 AM   #181
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade3327 View Post
I think the only diorama of this size (and pricepoint) would be a T-Rex vs. Spinosaurus. But they'd need a new Spino sculpt, not a fan of how rough the texture is on their existing one.
I wouldn't want anything to do with that dio. Bad scene from the worst JP movie. No thanks.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2022, 11:16 AM   #182
Frebmx
Frackin!

Of all these beautiful dinosaur statues these companies keep pumping out, this one really stands out for me! I may have seen the lost world even more than the original as a kid! However having just bought the 1/8 rotunda and considering that one as my ultimate grail Rex, I just can?t justify spending even more on this one.
Gonna feel some fomo though when this comes out
Frebmx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 04:12 AM   #183
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frebmx View Post
Of all these beautiful dinosaur statues these companies keep pumping out, this one really stands out for me! I may have seen the lost world even more than the original as a kid! However having just bought the 1/8 rotunda and considering that one as my ultimate grail Rex, I just can?t justify spending even more on this one.
Gonna feel some fomo though when this comes out
If you got the original rotunda for cheaper than this recently you got a great deal.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 07:52 AM   #184
Frebmx
Frackin!

I?m in Europe, and while I haven?t seen a price for us yet, I believe it will be over ?3000, and that is getting absurd. But I did get a good deal on the rotunda, a little below retail. Maybe if I?m lucky enough to find the cliff attack aftermarket in a few years
Old 12-13-2022, 09:27 AM   #185
Ninner
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
I?m in Europe, and while I haven?t seen a price for us yet, I believe it will be over ?3000, and that is getting absurd. But I did get a good deal on the rotunda, a little below retail. Maybe if I?m lucky enough to find the cliff attack aftermarket in a few years
Where did you get the rotunda from?
Ninner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2022, 11:01 AM   #186
Frebmx
Frackin!

Local sale and lots of patience lol
Old 12-13-2022, 11:04 AM   #187
Ninner

Quote:
Local sale and lots of patience lol
Cool. I have found one for sale too. Shipping is expensive but I?m gonna go for it as it may be my last chance to pick one of these up
Old 12-14-2022, 04:47 AM   #188
Frebmx
Frackin!

In my experience it?s never the last chance. I found one before the summer, but timing was really bad financially. I really thought that was my last chance ever to find the rotunda. But all of the sudden one popped up again last month and for even a better deal.
But if the timing is right and the price is fair, go for it
Old 12-14-2022, 03:39 PM   #189
Ninner

Quote:
In my experience it?s never the last chance. I found one before the summer, but timing was really bad financially. I really thought that was my last chance ever to find the rotunda. But all of the sudden one popped up again last month and for even a better deal.
But if the timing is right and the price is fair, go for it
I don?t seem to be lucky with these things. I have been searching all year and everytime I find it, the seller is always asking waaaaay too much (like 4k). This time I have found one for a decent price, it?s just the shipping costs that are gonna hurt a lot. But ridiculous shipping costs are fast becoming the norm so I think it?s best to grab one while I can.
Old 12-16-2022, 01:37 AM   #190
Amanasaur
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Saw this on Sugo Toys for the Aus collectors. Was around $4500 and a $1000 deposit. I was gonna deposit but might have to put it off for a bit
Amanasaur is offline   Reply With Quote