Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #2571
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozboy View Post
I asked for a refund for 2 orders on the 29th of May and got a reply it would be 5-10 days on June 3. I've had zero refund and zero reply to my inquiries from the 22 of June and 8th of July.
Is there an issue with customer service being unable to refund in 6 weeks or not replying to emails?
Hello,

I'm terribly sorry for this delay. We are now back from SDCC and will be catching up on requests as soon as possible. We greatly appreciate your patience.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:11 PM   #2572
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadvacahead View Post
Hi Rebecca,
Just wanted to let you know that the password reset link sent from the new website is broken so I cannot reset my password to login.

Thanks!
Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience! It should work now (:
Old 07-25-2017, 01:12 PM   #2573
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by phireplugg View Post
Hi Rebecca, I am still waiting 5 weeks later for my refunds for the 2 Chun Li figures I had ordered. My account is for phireplugg@yahoo.com. Please help. Thank you.
Hello,

Thank you for your patience. I'll send a reminder to accounting to make sure this is on it's way to being sent.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:18 PM   #2574
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFFan26 View Post
Hello Rebecca. I need your help please. I sent you a PM requesting information regarding an order transfer. I couldn't find your CS email so I went ahead and am reaching out for assistance here at Statue Forum. I'm a new member and happy to see that you are here to help. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFFan26 View Post
Hello again. Does PCS ship to Korea? Thank you.
Hello,

You can email a transfer request to customerservice@pcstoy.com

Transfers are very easy! Just email us from the email your order is under (your paypal email) and state that you would like to transfer (statue name) to (paypal email of your transferee). Make sure you CC them in your email!

Once it's done I will send confirmation and ownership will have been successfully transferred to your transferee. Any emails regarding this statue will go to it's new owner as well as the responsibility for payments.

We do ship to Korea (:
Old 07-25-2017, 01:23 PM   #2575
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Vader View Post
Look I'm very disappointed. I have no answer again!
Rebecca you didn't give a case number. And you send me a generic message saying you hope I will change my mind after seeing the new website... but my situation is serious. I need to get the money back...

You told me if I want a refund I have to lose the NRDs...

I don't even expect you to be comprehensive but I think I didn't get this wrong :

NRDs may be refunded upon cancellation if the product arrival date goes beyond 90 days of the posted estimated arrival date located on the product page of each item.

Ken was for 1st quarter of 2017

Sorry to insist to get an answer, but is this not good enough for me. I want to get the full refund for this one. I'll keep my other orders. I would like a answer here or by email, and not to be ignored. Thanks
Hello,

Sorry for the delay - I've now returned from San Diego Comic Con and will be working late to ensure everyone is responded to. The policy you see on our website is new, since your last email with me. The estimated ship date has changed and will be updated on the website shortly. If after the new estimated arrival date 90 days passes, we may be able to offer a full refund.

I'll send a personal response as soon as I can.
Old 07-25-2017, 01:25 PM   #2576
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kojin3 View Post
Hi case#:4837

Are you able to check if there was a mistake with the shipping quote for nash at $238 to australia? I find it hard to believe that it is $80 more than Blanka at $157 in just 2 months? Thanks for your help.
Hello,

The price is unfortunately correct. We don't mark up international shipping at all - what you see is what we are paying to ship. We truly wish it wasn't so much but it's out of our control.
Old 07-25-2017, 02:00 PM   #2577
Darth Vader
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by PCSRebecca View Post
Hello,

Sorry for the delay - I've now returned from San Diego Comic Con and will be working late to ensure everyone is responded to. The policy you see on our website is new, since your last email with me. The estimated ship date has changed and will be updated on the website shortly. If after the new estimated arrival date 90 days passes, we may be able to offer a full refund.

I'll send a personal response as soon as I can.
Hello,

Thank you for answering. The estimated ship date was 1st quarter 2017 when I paid for it. Why would this policy apply to a new obviously more accurate ship date? It seems really unfair to me, like if I paid yesterday. Delays should not be customers concerns regarding refunds... It is not like if I was asking for a refund 6 months after I paid for the statue. (which was like 18 months ago)
Old 07-25-2017, 02:34 PM   #2578
Adon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Hi Rebecca,

Case # 22271

Thanks for sending some of my orders from Warehouse gems that were pending with this case. :-)

However there still are two more orders that need to be shipped from Warehouse Gems, a Ryu Ansat 1/4 and Dhalsim player 2 version 1/4.

I understand the need for QC and you guys have been busy with Comic Con. However if they are ready to be shipped please send the tracking numbers. Thank you!
Old 07-25-2017, 02:52 PM   #2579
Scorpion1981
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion1981 View Post
4 days later no answer and no refund.
What is with your Support? i am waiting 1 Month for a Refund of 4182 Dollar.
Please sent my refund back!!
Rebecca,
When did i get my Refund?
I Need The money back.
That is a lot of money for me.
Thanks
Old 07-25-2017, 03:14 PM   #2580
JAWS
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Hi Rebecca,

With the new site should I be able to see my orders in My account now?

I have two orders and they do not appear anywhere.

I sent an email just now also but was not sure if it was the correct address.

I have the Kessler Wolf Ex and The Howling Ex both paid in full on order.

Thanks for your help/
Eric
Closed Thread