Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 05-28-2022, 01:50 PM   #71
RPG_FAN128
Mephisto

The fact that something like this exists is proof there is hope for humanity.
RPG_FAN128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 03:04 PM   #72
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VickPS View Post
I'm okay with everything honestly, Nedry, water, the whole concept.. except for that stupid pedestal base.

Yeah well, maybe not the very last. Was going by what the guy said in the video, that we now have the entire movie in statue form, scene by scene. But he then says "Soon we'll have every scene from the movie".. so he could mean as soon as this piece releases, or something else coming soon.
Also on face book they were talking about a new T-rex with different pose from the break out scene as well.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 06:58 PM   #73
Gpilko87
Frackin!

I personally like it & will pre order it whether it stays with this base or not
Gpilko87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2022, 10:57 PM   #74
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
Also on face book they were talking about a new T-rex with different pose from the break out scene as well.
So now we're not only doing scenes, but shots as well? What's next, frames?

They have FIVE entire movies untouched with dozens of dinosaurs and this is what they're going for?

Even if a diorama of Gennaro on toilet could potentially make sense, another 1:10 Rex, from the same scene but with different scultp due to different scultptors (and they have none on par with Fantini) and paintjob right next to the other already produced Rex would simply look like sh*t.
If they now think in terms of single statues instead of their collection as whole, i'm ready to drop the line.

And even if they'd go with 1:20, different scale was sort of justified in terms of display due to them being the very first and very last scene, another 1:20 thrown in the middle of a 1:10 collection.. eh.

You remember where they posted this Danny?
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 12:07 AM   #75
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Sent them a mail, for what it's worth.

Man i'm so pissed.. lol
I know it's a relatively minor thing but come the ---- on, it's their last piece of a huge and super extensive line, was it really damn necessary to completely ---- consistency?
Even their TLW Raptor and Blue announced not even a month ago have the proper bases.. i just don't get it!

Could have been a masterpiece among the other pieces:

And even better with a bronze logo.

But at the very least let us separate the actual piece from those ugly, gray squares:

Still not ideal at all with the absent logo, but more consistent than what they announced nonetheless.
WOW... cry much?? Complaining this entire thread. Guarantee they don't change anything and you still buy. They got you by the balls but you wanna play art director suggesting changes. L O L
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 04:06 AM   #76
dannygarrett09
Birdman

Quote:
So now we're not only doing scenes, but shots as well? What's next, frames?

They have FIVE entire movies untouched with dozens of dinosaurs and this is what they're going for?

Even if a diorama of Gennaro on toilet could potentially make sense, another 1:10 Rex, from the same scene but with different scultp due to different scultptors (and they have none on par with Fantini) and paintjob right next to the other already produced Rex would simply look like sh*t.
If they now think in terms of single statues instead of their collection as whole, i'm ready to drop the line.

And even if they'd go with 1:20, different scale was sort of justified in terms of display due to them being the very first and very last scene, another 1:20 thrown in the middle of a 1:10 collection.. eh.

You remember where they posted this Danny?
It was in the comments below their break out rex and they said they would not do the same statue but consider doing another one in a different pose. So this is telling me they already have an idea and considering it.
dannygarrett09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 05:08 AM   #77
VickPS
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
WOW... cry much??
Yeah no ----, when you invest close to 10K in a single line of little statues you have expectations. Is feedback to companies a new concept all of a sudden?

I only started complaining once they showed a completely new base design for one of the last pieces of a line started 5 years ago, of which pieces shared the same design until now. Sentiment obviously shared by other people on YT and IG.
Go vent your frustrations somewhere else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam_Warlock View Post
Complaining this entire thread. Guarantee they don't change anything and you still buy. They got you by the balls but you wanna play art director suggesting changes. L O L
What a moron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannygarrett09 View Post
It was in the comments below their break out rex and they said they would not do the same statue but consider doing another one in a different pose. So this is telling me they already have an idea and considering it.
Interesting, thanks.
Well they could do the same Rex in many different poses, as she's in other three entire movies.
VickPS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 12:02 PM   #78
No1
The Avengers

I liked, just want another Dilo with the membrane closed, before start the atack, this is something that no company has done yet, Chronicles was going to do it but it went bankrupt before

Click image for larger version

Name:	diloooo.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	150159

About the base I don't care too much, they're all diferent but you can make all better adding earth, foliage, something custom, just like some did when replacing leaves in SET A and SET B with miniature trees, when adding the gun in the hunter's hand in Clever Girl, or when adding a base in solo Velociraptors, think like the ships and vehicles from plastic modelism, the statue is just the beginning of the fun.
No1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 03:49 PM   #79
Thor Odinson
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I pre-ordered it from BBTS, as well as the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Blue 1/10 Deluxe Art Scale Statue.
Thor Odinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2022, 10:49 PM   #80
No1
The Avengers

All licensed Dilos

Name:	dilos.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	170.1 KB
ID:	150161

Add some custom foliage on this piece and bingo, if you have someone that makes realistic natural dioramas, this could became a great custom piece.

Name:	diloph custom.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	326.9 KB
ID:	150160
No1 is online now   Reply With Quote