Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 02-02-2023, 12:16 PM   #11
SDguy

I'm not sure I understand black tipped flames.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 05:03 AM   #12
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

"The multiverse is in great peril. They need him. And he's not ready to give in just yet...! XM Studios Superman (Dark Nights: Death Metal) 1/4 Scale Statue is coming soon for Pre-Order!"

XM Studios Facebook

GHeroes EU Master Distributor Facebook

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 05:22 AM   #13
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDguy View Post
I'm not sure I understand black tipped flames.
Dark Multiverse physics

This statue better have a guitar switchout

IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 12:53 PM   #14
AC_808
Hercules

For fox sake ...it's Superman dressed up like Lobo. Lobo must be pissed.
AC_808 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 02:26 PM   #15
KiDDo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Pretty excited to see the full reveal in the next days. This could be a contender for my first 1/4 statue of a male character. Price and base size will probably thwart my plans though
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 03:30 PM   #16
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Dark Multiverse physics
Of course lol.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2023, 05:18 PM   #17
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Dark Multiverse physics
XM physics
The tips of the Dark Phoenix's flames are also dark. I've never understood either.
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2023, 05:25 AM   #18
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Superman (Dark Nights: Death Metal) will be ready for Pre-Order on 13th March 2023! -

"The multiverse is in great peril. Within the heart of the dying sun, New Apokolips has been rebuilt as a prison for the remaining heroes. A trapped Superman howls in agony as various shades of light from kryptonite he never knew existed bombard him relentlessly and he is given a choice by Darkfather, continue to fight the process and suffer grievous pain or give in and allow the Anti-Life Equation to consume him so that he may become the ruler he was always meant to be.

When the Justice League launches its assault on New Apokolips, the team?s goal is to free Superman from his solar prison. But it?s all going off the rails when they learn that the Man of Steel is gone for good thanks to the Anti-Life Equation."

XM Studios Facebook

- Pre-Order Video XM Studios Superman (Dark Nights: Death Metal) 1/4 Scale Statue -

Old 03-12-2023, 07:36 AM   #19
KiDDo
A day without sunshine is like... night.

WOW, I think this is the first time I really, really like a base on an XM statue. Good appropriate size, not that huge "mess" they often do. Loving the flames and the serious (regular) portrait looks awesome!
KiDDo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 05:16 AM   #20
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- The Superman (Dark Nights: Death Metal) is ready for Pre-Order now! -

"XM Studios is excited to present our next ? scale DC Premium Collectibles statue, Superman (Dark Nights: Death Metal)! "This is your true destiny, Kal-El!" The multiverse is in great peril. Within the heart of the dying sun, New Apokolips has been rebuilt as a prison for the remaining heroes. Each statue is individually hand-painted, comes with XM’s famous quality finish, and is presented in a bold, dynamic, and story-laden style.

A trapped Superman howls in agony as various shades of light from kryptonite he never knew existed bombard him relentlessly and he is given a choice by Darkfather— continue to fight the process and suffer grievous pain or give in and allow the Anti Life Equation to consume him so that he may become the ruler he was always meant to be. Meanwhile, a rescue mission led by Wonder Woman and her team is underway. To stand a chance at defeating Perpetua and the newly minted Darkest Knight, they need the help of the most powerful hero on their side, Superman.

When the Justice League launches its assault on New Apokolips, the team’s goal is to free Superman from his solar prison. But it’s all going off the rails when they learn that the Man of Steel is gone for good thanks to the Anti-Life Equation. Worn down by the torture however, Superman’s body has already begun to develop a rocky texture with a strong resemblance to none other than Darkseid! Will the dastardly plans arranged by Darkfather succeed in wearing down Superman’s resolve?"

XM Studios Facebook