Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-19-2019, 02:33 PM   #721
French Cancan
Nightwing
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: France
Posts: 1,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
Not everybody works for XM if he likes Mystique. Facebook is full of collectors which still like this piece.
...
You know your joke failed when you have to explain it.
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:27 PM   #722
loricstone
Kang
 
loricstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Posts: 16,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asgard View Post
Thank you.
The size of the statue does not matter to me either. I buy what I like.
Exactly, after years of statue collecting, I got to the point of resisting mindless statue debates about what is better, etc. etc. If you like the statue thats all that counts.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 05:33 PM   #723
loricstone
Kang
 
loricstone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Don't come at me stupid or I'll Sammamish your candy ass!!
Posts: 16,921
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
LOL! Really?? Nearly every other QC issue can be fixed with a replacement part or statue. How exactly do you fix this debacle?? XM should be offering full refund or significant credit for future purchase.
I have no advice on how to fix something like this with an entire run that has already been printed. The one way XM can rectify this in general is by making sure it does not happen again.

Again, this could be worse. I think breakages and damages and horrible paint applications or shrinkage is worse. But again, that is my opinion.
loricstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 07:53 PM   #724
NegativeZero
Fantastic Four
 
NegativeZero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: USA
Posts: 91
I for one, love mine.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_3795.JPG  
NegativeZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 11:15 PM   #725
aa909
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
Not everybody works for XM if he likes Mystique. Facebook is full of collectors which still like this piece.
LMFAOOO! from what I see it's full of pissed off collectors who own this piece
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 11:19 PM   #726
aa909
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by loricstone View Post
I have no advice on how to fix something like this with an entire run that has already been printed. The one way XM can rectify this in general is by making sure it does not happen again.

Again, this could be worse. I think breakages and damages and horrible paint applications or shrinkage is worse. But again, that is my opinion.
Every single one of those issues can be rectified with a replacement or return (for full refund). Those are the only two options to make disappointed collectors whole
aa909 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 03:06 AM   #727
GrumpyBear
The Thunderbolts
 
GrumpyBear's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Europe/Germany
Posts: 5,158
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
LMFAOOO! from what I see it's full of pissed off collectors who own this piece
Then you saw not enough.
GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 02:17 PM   #728
Cromulon
A day without sunshine is like... night.
 
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 207
Got mine in yesterday. Everything I was expecting. The paint is fantastic and silver used for her clothes is perfect. No problems other than the skull attachment on the back does not sit flush against the chain on her hip. She looks amazing next to the Sideshow Magneto.
Cromulon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 06:04 PM   #729
Abbottaker
Frackin!
 
Abbottaker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Czech republic (Europe)
Posts: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulon View Post
Got mine in yesterday. Everything I was expecting. The paint is fantastic and silver used for her clothes is perfect. No problems other than the skull attachment on the back does not sit flush against the chain on her hip. She looks amazing next to the Sideshow Magneto.
Got that skull "issue" too. Maybe thats how it is...
Abbottaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com