Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

» Spotlight
Dechirico Diamond Select Harley's Holiday BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2019, 04:32 PM   #611
Augen
Power Girl Fan
Adamantium Member
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 5,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Ask and ye shall receive.

Hi Daniel
we answer every email asap, just like this one.

YES we have reach a deal with Prime 1 and have been actively listing Prime 1 for the last 2 days

if you don't see any listings you want, please let me know so far we cannot get Exclusives but I may be able to convert your orders at a later date. for now, we don't have them
Please let me know if I can be of assistance



-Shane
Secret Compass Team
They did not answer mine about Red Sonja. Was hoping they would.

Sales tax?
Shipping?
5% off to deposit or total?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:43 PM   #612
eternalblue02
Shadowhawk
 
eternalblue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Clinton CT
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by Python View Post
Can't get exclusives is a big shame. SSC had them. I'm ready to order the EX City Hunter from somebody whom can actually supply it with decent shipping rates.
I wonder if the pieces that have just a standard and EX but no DX will both be listed. Have to wait and see like for City Hunter or Baldur (no DX) when they go up. These naming conventions are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
They did not answer mine about Red Sonja. Was hoping they would.
If you used the contact page and got nothing email Shane directly using sales@secretcompassonline.com my messages for years either never make it to him or come back to me when using that contact page. Direct and eBay is just fine.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:46 PM   #613
mva5580
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 1,490
I don't think there are any statues that have all 3. It's either Regular & EX, or Regular & DX.

And yes, the naming conventions are ridiculous.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:48 PM   #614
myskye23
Blue Falcon
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Ask and ye shall receive.

Hi Daniel
we answer every email asap, just like this one.

YES we have reach a deal with Prime 1 and have been actively listing Prime 1 for the last 2 days

if you don't see any listings you want, please let me know so far we cannot get Exclusives but I may be able to convert your orders at a later date. for now, we don't have them
Please let me know if I can be of assistance

-Shane
Secret Compass Team
Shane is great at Secret Compass and he can definitely get it done. This sounds like I work for them but I really don't .. Lol. I've had nothing but great things to say about Shane and his Team over there. I'll wait and see if they'll carry the Bane DX so I can order through them instead and not worry too much about the shipping.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 04:56 PM   #615
eternalblue02
Shadowhawk
 
eternalblue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Clinton CT
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
I don't think there are any statues that have all 3. It's either Regular & EX, or Regular & DX.

And yes, the naming conventions are ridiculous.
I was thinking of the Bermejo Joker. Standard, DX, DX with print. Or the AK Joker with Scarface. We'll just have to see.

I understand P1 wanting to keep something for their shop so they get business. This is great news though for people without connections or wanting to pay $400
expedited shipping, especially if they don't want the EX. I'm glad someone stepped up and Shane's up there with Todd when it comes to trust.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:01 PM   #616
myskye23
Blue Falcon
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 551
I just emailed Shane and he replied back within 2 minutes. Apparently they will be carrying the Bane 1/3 Scale DX and he said it'll be listed shortly on their website.
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:03 PM   #617
eternalblue02
Shadowhawk
 
eternalblue02's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Clinton CT
Posts: 920
Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
Shane is great at Secret Compass and he can definitely get it done. This sounds like I work for them but I really don't .. Lol. I've had nothing but great things to say about Shane and his Team over there.
Nah... I'm the same way with Todd at SF. I want these companies to succeed if they can be trusted with our collectibles.

Just so you guys know Shane also said Secret Compass will be getting an overhauled website around 30 days to better deal with the new products. If you have questions not getting answered use sales@secretcompassonline.com till the new sites up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myskye23 View Post
I just emailed Shane and he replied back within 2 minutes. Apparently they will be carrying the Bane 1/3 Scale DX and he said it'll be listed shortly on their website.
Now watch, after I begged Todd to list BB Optimus and hunted down a Malaysia seller for the Optimus and Shockwave prints they'll be up at SC in a few days lol!
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:10 PM   #618
myskye23
Blue Falcon
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 551
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Nah... I'm the same way with Todd at SF. I want these companies to succeed if they can be trusted with our collectibles.

Just so you guys know Shane also said Secret Compass will be getting an overhauled website around 30 days to better deal with the new products. If you have questions not getting answered use sales@secretcompassonline.com till the new sites up.



Now watch, after I begged Todd to list BB Optimus and hunted down a Malaysia seller for the Optimus and Shockwave prints they'll be up at SC in a few days lol!
Seems like you and I have the same kind of luck Eternal!!! Lol
myskye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 05:28 PM   #619
Augen
Power Girl Fan
Adamantium Member
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 5,071
Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
I wonder if the pieces that have just a standard and EX but no DX will both be listed. Have to wait and see like for City Hunter or Baldur (no DX) when they go up. These naming conventions are.



If you used the contact page and got nothing email Shane directly using sales@secretcompassonline.com my messages for years either never make it to him or come back to me when using that contact page. Direct and eBay is just fine.

Thanks.

No free shipping.
Sales tax in Colorado only.
5% only on deposit
Shipping roughly $150 for Sonja.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2019, 06:51 PM   #620
V4XCollect
Hellboy
 
V4XCollect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 844
Radd Titan has a tour of the Dojo Store with a bunch of Prime 1 pieces posted...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:30 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com