Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > CoolProps / Imaginarium

Old 03-23-2018, 03:25 AM   #241
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Dang, sorry guys I forgot you cant take photos the tall way or they are flipped like this. My bad

@Manu like I said my man, you will be happy
Masa_yodamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 04:44 AM   #242
Manu81
The Spirit

Excellent review and excellent pics as I expected from you Masa! Tbank you very much!! And excellent collection!!! My God! This vitrine is to die for!! What if you compare the two bigchaps that you have?? I know that one have shoulders and the other not but have you seen an improve on that one? Which one do you prefer??

Thanks again

And will you buy the bigchap maquette from coolprops?
Manu81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 01:42 PM   #243
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Haha thanks Manu! I would go with this guy. I just REALLY love it. It just displays so well, my eyes go straight to it. You will understand what I mean when you have it in your collection. As for the maquette, well of course I do lol. Day 1, and down to 900ishUSD with points. In my pic, it will go in the space between the 2 Sanos.

I just finished selling off half of my statues. I have more space now and I think I'm going to make pedastels and get custom acrylic cases for the Gigers. And of course a case is included with the maquette so bonus. I feel as though they would look the best like that.

Btw Manu, are you getting the dog maquette?
Old 03-23-2018, 03:18 PM   #244
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

That's a great display masa
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2018, 03:38 PM   #245
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
That's a great display masa
Thank you very much El Diablo
Old 03-23-2018, 03:53 PM   #246
Manu81
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa_yodamorph View Post
Haha thanks Manu! I would go with this guy. I just REALLY love it. It just displays so well, my eyes go straight to it. You will understand what I mean when you have it in your collection. As for the maquette, well of course I do lol. Day 1, and down to 900ishUSD with points. In my pic, it will go in the space between the 2 Sanos.

I just finished selling off half of my statues. I have more space now and I think I'm going to make pedastels and get custom acrylic cases for the Gigers. And of course a case is included with the maquette so bonus. I feel as though they would look the best like that.

Btw Manu, are you getting the dog maquette?
Great masa! Lucky you with such a house with this amount of space to display your collection I just have a vitrine and half of it is for the bust and the maquette...lol!I really like the dog but the monster that scares me in my nightmares, still today, is thebig chap. That’s why! Even if I had more space I think I will go for one or two nice representations of it. I used to consider buying the chestbuster or the facehugger...I know that they are baby aliens in some way but...big chap big chap...well, there is something I would like...an egg, but it is too large too...tiny appartments here my friend..lol.
What about you? Will you buy the dig as well?? It is really awesome!!
Old 03-23-2018, 04:54 PM   #247
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu81 View Post
Great masa! Lucky you with such a house with this amount of space to display your collection I just have a vitrine and half of it is for the bust and the maquette...lol!I really like the dog but the monster that scares me in my nightmares, still today, is thebig chap. That’s why! Even if I had more space I think I will go for one or two nice representations of it. I used to consider buying the chestbuster or the facehugger...I know that they are baby aliens in some way but...big chap big chap...well, there is something I would like...an egg, but it is too large too...tiny appartments here my friend..lol.
What about you? Will you buy the dig as well?? It is really awesome!!
Haha Manu, I agree BigChap is the best. And absolutely getting the Dog. It's sooooo beautiful. That's why I've sold so much to fund for all of these expensive Alien collectables. Even kickass pieces that I didn't want to part with but knew would sell.

As for the house, I am definitely lucky. Even more lucky to use the basement as a collection room. And even more lucky that my wife and I LOVE anime and we collect our favourite show figures. Half of the basement is of that. So she's totally on board with my hobby and how we use the basement. Nerd life lol.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:17 PM   #248
Manu81
The Spirit

Lucky family!!me too I love & anime (alien&anime strange mixture but...lol)
Happy to continue looking at your collection!!!
Old 03-23-2018, 05:35 PM   #249
Masa_yodamorph
The Avengers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manu81 View Post
Lucky family!!me too I love & anime (alien&anime strange mixture but...lol)
Happy to continue looking at your collection!!!
It’s very strange lol. Funny thing is right next to the Gigers case are my wife’s smart dolls and Shingeki no Kyojin and Steins gate collection lol.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:48 PM   #250
Manu81
The Spirit

Not too strange...next to mine there are some things from titanic and some sailormoon garage kits from e2046.... (Half vitrine for each one too..haha. I cant wait to see the big chap bust face to face to sailormoon kits...looooool