Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 06-13-2018, 04:44 PM   #6551
Rancorkill
Fantastic Four

Hi Alex

Any idea if Prime 1's G.I. Joe Scarlett will be released by Sideshow?

Thanks!
Rancorkill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 03:59 PM   #6552
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Hello Alex,

Will Mystique's EX X-23 claws be metal?
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 08:16 AM   #6553
toty21
The Avengers

Hi SSAlex, do you happen to know if Sideshow will be showing any new Alien/Aliens pieces at this year's comi con?

Thanks
toty21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 10:06 AM   #6554
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Hello Alex,

It was mentioned in the Sideshow live episode with the Elektra & Daredevil Premium Format Statues that other Defenders could be on the way. Do you have any info on that or if it's true?

I'm really hoping to see either a current version of Jessica Jones or Jessica in her Jewel outfit with pink hair Premium Format Statue.

Thank You
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2018, 08:12 PM   #6555
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Hello Alex, Hope you're doing well!

Will there be NEW X-Men PF's at SDCC that haven't been teased?? Like Cyclops or Gambit?......If not are they in the works? I hope so!

Thanks!
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 12:45 AM   #6556
Doctor Doom
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Crew....we may have killed Alex...
Doctor Doom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:48 AM   #6557
jpuli28
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
Crew....we may have killed Alex...
She only has time to come around once a month or so.
jpuli28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 02:16 PM   #6558
ukshaun
Hercules

Susan 'gesturing' during this weeks Sideshow Live ..and the same to you
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 03:03 PM   #6559
Shoo
Hercules

Lol.

Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2018, 02:47 PM   #6560
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
thx Alex hope we will get an eu warehouse in the future .

So other questions
- will the new x-men line all have the sentinel bases? So will the 5 teased xmen woman go together with wolvie and Magneto?
- Is the avenger 1/5 line finished? No ant man? :'(

best regards
Not all of the X-Men pieces in the line will have sentinel inspired bases but I think y'all noticed that with the full reveal of Mystique recently. There is a story going on with all of them though...Magneto and Wolverine (and a few others) are on the outside fighting while other characters are breaking in or are inside Xiavier's school.

The Avengers assemble line might indeed continue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thundercats-NO View Post
Are the X-Men ladies teased 1/4 scale or 1/5 scale?
As you've probably already seen they are all 1/4 scale :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Are there any new DC comic version legendary scale figures and sixth scale figures in development?
I know for sure there are more DC Sixth Scale. I'm not in the know about future LSFs at this time beyond Spider-Man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimsoyens View Post
Hi Alex! will you be restocking on EFX vader PCR helmet? it's currently out of stock on you site. Thank you!
I don't believe we'll be getting more of that item.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Hi Alex, Will we ever see a Nightwing pf ? if we will, please make it fully sculpted. Thanks.
I don't know but there are fans of Nightwing here at Sideshow and I know they'd love to see one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPCanes View Post
Alex,

It seems like Sideshow's main focus is their DC and Marvel lines.

Any hope of seeing interesting 1 off licenses? Particularly movie lines! For example - Blade Runner, Blade Runner 2049, Gladiator, Mad Max, The Matrix, Fight Club.
There will always be more product from the larger licenses but there will still be showings from smaller properties as well (Aspen, Fairytale Fantasies, Danger Girl would be more recent examples of that). As for future movie related ones...that I just do not know at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusty_Lane View Post
Is the upcoming Mr. Freeze Premium Format designed to fit in closer with the newly released sculpts of Batman, Joker, Harley, and Ivy or will he also fit in with the original Premium Formats based on these characters?
I haven't seen the finished product of Mr. Freeze so I couldn't say where exactly he will fit in at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Doom View Post
Hi Alex! Sorry if this has been asked previously...any immediate plans for an Infinity War movie version of Thanos PF?
No plans for Infinity War items at this time but we do have incredible items from that movie from other companies on the site right now for those interested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabagaZt View Post
Hello Alex!
A long time ago there were a tease for a Terminator 2 Endoskeleton Maquette. Is this still happening?
That piece is no longer happening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
Why not? Removing the import fees for us internationals would effectively make them purchase directly from you more. I know we would continue buying from you if you did. Our wishlist consists of the Campbell Fairytale line, the new X-Men line, the new DD and Elektra, ... But with the increasing price tag (and therefor customs), we don't You know we pay about 80-100$ on customs per 'normally' priced statue from you? And a whooping 185€ (just for import fees!) for the Avengers Assemble Hulk It's getting too insane...
I hear you and all international folks regarding the extra fees. International folks do get discounted shipping costs on most items and do receive $25 coupon codes with each eligible order shipped to them (though the codes will only stack to $50 total and will expire. Once a customer uses $25 or more of the stacked $50 before expiration they will have any queued $25 amounts added back in though up to $50 max.)

The experience with the last EU warehouse was far from positive for international collectors and as such everything was brought back to the U.S. Perhaps an EU warehouse will exist in the future but it's just not in the pipeline at this point in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurningRage View Post
Are there plans for a Han in Carbonite legendary scale figure or another pf version to go with Boba Fett?
I really don't know what legendary scale items are in the works past Spider-Man right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
will catwoman and the new GL be at sdcc18?Thanks
Catwman no but Green Lantern yes! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
What happened to the PF option via the Shop, as it appears to be missing / taken down ?
Just can't fit everything at the top, so things will shift out (like the PF option). The footer of the site does have a link to 'Shop by type' in which you can be linked off to all different product types you wish. For reference though, here's a link for Premium Format Figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
Alex are there any plans for a PF of Han Solo from Solo?
No plans for any Han Solo movie items at this time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage View Post
Is it possible to say when it‘s time for releasing the JUGGERNAUT? All my financial decisions will depend on this.

Thanks a lot.
Hopefully before the end of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
Hey Alex, this relates to a piece that is already shipping....

Is SideShow aware of the excessive and distinctive green tone to She-Ra’s dress? It is not even close to the other cream/off-white of the boots/sheild/gauntlets/scabbard. And it is far from the white shown to us in the proto AND production pieces.

That being said, if SideShow is aware is there a chance replacement, correctly painted bodies are in the works? As a die hard, life long PoP fan, this QC oversight makes me sad and frustrated.
The green tint I've seen on the production sample we have in house and ones I've seen from various customers are pretty close in nature (i.e.: I haven't seen any with excessive green tint personally). Those unhappy with their She-Ra are always welcome to contact our Customer Support team to see what options are available to the.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Kenobi View Post
Hi SALEX,

Please, can you confirm if a Inside look video for Star Wars Premium Format is scheduled this year by Sideshow?

Like these videos on your channel :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4VRW1rJ18o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXO1R--X_50

And, can you tell us, the number of news Premium Format Figures from Star Wars will be presented at the San Diego Comic Con 2018?

Thank you.
There is no new Star Wars Inside Look video planned for this time.

There might be one new Star Wars PF at the show this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
Hi Alex,

If there are no Sideshow points to be awarded, maybe Sideshow should not send out emails informing customers of their $0.00 Sideshow Rewards (exclamation mark)

REDEEM NOW
That's odd. I will pass along this to our programmers to look into. Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxGoof View Post
Is it likely that the other 4 new X-Men female statues besides Mystique (Rogue, X-23, Emma Frost and Psylocke) will all be ready to show at SDCC 2018? Or should be temper our expectations so that we're not disappointed?

Also, a lot of collectors were really upset to see that the Mystique statue doesn't come with an alternate head with the classic longer hair that's her iconic look. Since Mystique had the longer hair in the teaser photos, do you know why she was changed to have the odd shorter hair?
Mystique, Rogue, Emma, Psylocke, and X-23 should all be making to the SDCC.

I don't know the reasoning why the longer hair portrait wasn't pursed for Mystique. Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raas Kaaz View Post
hi Alex,

so under your "coming Soon" section.. comparing the Premium Formats ..

8 PF for Marvel
1 PF for Star Wars....

How come??

Anything new besides ANH Obiwan that we might see at SDCC this year (SW PF) ?
The roll out of products from the various properties ebbs and flows.

Please see my answer above regarding SDCC and SW PFs that was asked earlier. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rancorkill View Post
Hi Alex

Any idea if Prime 1's G.I. Joe Scarlett will be released by Sideshow?

Thanks!
It should be at some point, I'm just now in the know as to when.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Hello Alex,

Will Mystique's EX X-23 claws be metal?
It's too early to know all the exact materials that will make up Mystique. I'll know full material details once a final production sample is presented right before it begins shipping to customers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toty21 View Post
Hi SSAlex, do you happen to know if Sideshow will be showing any new Alien/Aliens pieces at this year's comi con?

Thanks
There won't be any new Sideshow Alien/Aliens items for this year's SDCC. There almost was but it's time of completion got pushed too far back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post
Hello Alex,

It was mentioned in the Sideshow live episode with the Elektra & Daredevil Premium Format Statues that other Defenders could be on the way. Do you have any info on that or if it's true?

I'm really hoping to see either a current version of Jessica Jones or Jessica in her Jewel outfit with pink hair Premium Format Statue.

Thank You
I really don't know if there are Defenders items in the works of not. I know I'd LOVE a Jessica Jones one day though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenoToys View Post
Hello Alex, Hope you're doing well!

Will there be NEW X-Men PF's at SDCC that haven't been teased?? Like Cyclops or Gambit?......If not are they in the works? I hope so!

Thanks!
I hope you're doing well too! There will be no surprise X-Men reveals at SDCC.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote