Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-20-2020, 02:33 AM   #601
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
The exchange rate is so bad right now with the coronavirus. Right now, the set is over $4k CAD for the set or each statue closed to $1400 CAD. That’s too much. The statue costume is kind of lack luster. I don’t think it justified the price. Also, where are the sculpted nipples? It’s completely missed on the statues.
You are right I hadn't noticed that yet, no nipples? Man another thing that's going to bother me now... Also that price man...for 700$ you can buy Terry Bogard with huge detailed base with lightup function which in totality is bigger than Cammy...but she is 250$ more?? If I didn't already collect the 1:3 SF line this would be a pass for me, now I'm conflicted
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 06:59 AM   #602
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
You are right I hadn't noticed that yet, no nipples? Man another thing that's going to bother me now... Also that price man...for 700$ you can buy Terry Bogard with huge detailed base with lightup function which in totality is bigger than Cammy...but she is 250$ more?? If I didn't already collect the 1:3 SF line this would be a pass for me, now I'm conflicted
That nip thing bothers me lol. Does PCS interact here anymore. Need to bring it up to them if they can add the bump. Right now, it’s not natural.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:00 AM   #603
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
I was hyped as hell but now with this virus and a lot of dangers with the economy I am conflicted, plus the fact that the light up ex is evo only........
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:02 AM   #604
ukshaun
Hercules

///CANCELED///

Received a message from Sideshow Collectibles today.
It appears i will never get to see how good Art Prints by Classic Stills look.

'This is an update regarding your preorder -------- for the Natasha Romanoff (art print)

Unfortunately we have received an update from the manufacturer that they have
cancelled production for this item. As such we must cancel your order. The order will
show as canceled in your online account, within the next 1 to 2 business days.

Any payments made including deposits will be refunded. Please allow 5 - 7 business
days for the refund process to be completed. Any rewards points redeemed will also
be returned.'
- SSC

With points, rewards, money being returned, Cammy Classic 1/3 is looking more and more likely
..need something to pair with Chun-Li Alpha 1/3
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:06 AM   #605
Silverine
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
///CANCELED///

Received a message from Sideshow Collectibles today.
It appears i will never get to see how good Art Prints by Classic Stills look.

'This is an update regarding your preorder -------- for the Natasha Romanoff (art print)

Unfortunately we have received an update from the manufacturer that they have
cancelled production for this item. As such we must cancel your order. The order will
show as canceled in your online account, within the next 1 to 2 business days.

Any payments made including deposits will be refunded. Please allow 5 - 7 business
days for the refund process to be completed. Any rewards points redeemed will also
be returned.'
- SSC

With points, rewards, money being returned, Cammy Classic 1/3 is looking more and more likely
..need something to pair with Chun-Li Alpha 1/3
Classic looks great but the decapre looks soo freaking good, btw I Bought a battle dress for about 750 dollars second hand :O
Silverine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 07:10 AM   #606
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverine View Post
Classic looks great but the decapre looks soo freaking good, btw I Bought a battle dress for about 750 dollars second hand :O
Good price. If i ever were to pick up a 2nd Chun-Li 1/3 from PCS, i'd go for Classic. Battle has too much on show for me
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 08:54 AM   #607
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
That nip thing bothers me lol. Does PCS interact here anymore. Need to bring it up to them if they can add the bump. Right now, it’s not natural.
She looks like she has them to me.

strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 10:46 AM   #608
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
She looks like she has them to me.

That’s barely noticeable. I’m actually referring to killerbee costume. It needs to have the vampirella PF bump.

Also looking at that picture, this statue really lacks detail especially if you compare to the other SF 1/3 statues. PSC is should had priced it at $800 max. I’ll probably wait until she goes in discount after she ships.. I just don’t see people paying $925-$950 for these. Hoping for 1/4 Ryu price which was knocked down to $600 and still hasn’t sold out yet.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:25 PM   #609
MegatronG1
The X-Men

I'm not feeling this for $1k+. Even the base is lackluster in the detail/shading. With SS carrying P1 again, no hurry to get this. I'm a Classic man, but leaning towards Killer Bee more because it covers more skin, whose paint is too flat and lifeless, and costume pops more. And I like her in Alpha too.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2020, 12:37 PM   #610
Davidian
Omega Flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegatronG1 View Post
I'm not feeling this for $1k+. Even the base is lackluster in the detail/shading.
Me too. I like Cammy, but not enough for the price and the outcome of this. I played Chun more in the game, so getting the classic and battle made more sense to me. Kind of disappointed, but with the way the economy is right now and all that is happening, it's better financially. May get this down the road if the in hand pics are worth it.
Davidian is offline   Reply With Quote