Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 03-17-2006, 06:37 PM   #11
thecallahan
THE HUGGERNAUT!!!

That's a shame, I was thinking of selling my Black Bolt bust. haha!! Course I still need to ship up Coca his bust.
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:40 PM   #12
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecallahan
That's a shame, I was thinking of selling my Black Bolt bust. haha!! Course I still need to ship up Coca his bust.
I already got the AP from the vault at under regular ebay prices years ago.

Not that it makes a difference to me if it's an AP or not...just saying.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:47 PM   #13
thecallahan
THE HUGGERNAUT!!!

Whatever, loser.
thecallahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:49 PM   #14
Primal
Batman

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecallahan
Whatever, loser.
I shouldve tossed you into that fountain in DC.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:50 PM   #15
rychehitman
Galactus

Ok, first of all.... who would PM Boobs and not just say there piece in a public manner.... that seems kind of silly to me....

Boobs! I could not agree with you more my brother! This is a free forum and everyone has the right to post whatever he or she want to. It’s the MODS job to delete and move items...not so much to comment on them (I don’t know, I have never been a mod, and this is one of 2 forums I post on actively, so maybe it IS their job...I don't know!)

Danny provides this forum at no cost to us. As a courtesy to him, I don’t think it is asking too much for the members to do a quick topic search to see if a thread already exists, before posting a new thread! It does take up bandwidth and is just sloppy overall to have dozens of threads (particularly in the BOWEN section) about the same thing (Sneaks being the primary offender)!

Quick question...why are the vast majority of these issues located in the Bowen thread, and not the other ones? hmmmm?

Boobs, glad to have a like-minded person such as you out there speaking his mind in a civil manner! Draw that line brother, I am on the same side you are on....lets just make sure its the side that doesnt go under water when the tide comes in!
rychehitman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 06:52 PM   #16
rychehitman
Galactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobhound
Today Callahan, it was not you! You an I have said our peace and that is it. Your cool in my book!

And for the record, I have never mocked you or anyone else here on this forum. I did however used to ''razz'' WOLVERINE1 from time to time. And when we met face to face, I did then too! But he knew then and now that it was done in jest!
Wolvie1 is like the kid brother we all wish we had! He has a heart of gold, but his "modern" views can be ..... well, "modern"!
Old 03-17-2006, 06:52 PM   #17
rychehitman
Galactus

Nice new avatar BTW Boobs!
Old 03-17-2006, 06:53 PM   #18
JadeGiant
Angry Green Rage Monster Mod. SMASH!
Super Moderator

I am lost hear .... must have missed some threads ... what you say sounds cool to me boobman
JadeGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:18 PM   #19
boobhound
I used up all my sick days, so I'm calling in dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychehitman
Ok, first of all.... who would PM Boobs and not just say there piece in a public manner.... that seems kind of silly to me....

Boobs! I could not agree with you more my brother! This is a free forum and everyone has the right to post whatever he or she want to. It’s the MODS job to delete and move items...not so much to comment on them (I don’t know, I have never been a mod, and this is one of 2 forums I post on actively, so maybe it IS their job...I don't know!)

Danny provides this forum at no cost to us. As a courtesy to him, I don’t think it is asking too much for the members to do a quick topic search to see if a thread already exists, before posting a new thread! It does take up bandwidth and is just sloppy overall to have dozens of threads (particularly in the BOWEN section) about the same thing (Sneaks being the primary offender)!

Quick question...why are the vast majority of these issues located in the Bowen thread, and not the other ones? hmmmm?

Boobs, glad to have a like-minded person such as you out there speaking his mind in a civil manner! Draw that line brother, I am on the same side you are on....lets just make sure its the side that doesnt go under water when the tide comes in!
Well, I will be the first to admit that I for one don't have the first clue of what BANDWIDTH is or how it works. And it may ''clog up th pipes, like a cat in the out house''. And for that I will apoligize. An I do look a little too foward to sneak peeks, it's just that I really am into Bowen since I got all that I needed to complete my collection, and I am looking so foward to what the next one is going to be. But what ''gets my goat'' is that if a person does start a thread, someone commenting an ''bullying''. Yes, Danny does run this forum an for that I graciously applaude him an all of us that make up this forum. And I say all of us because if we all log off who is going to be here? No one! This was created for us, by us! And as far as thanking Randy, we all do. Maybe we don't all pm him or post it, but each an everytime I break a $100.00 bill he knows that I do appreciate it. Yes we shouldn't be greedy little people, but it is in our nature. What if CAESAR hadn't been greedy? Would the Roman empire have been so great? No. We all look foward to something in our lives and we are greedy with it. Anyhoo, I'm off on a tangent, sorry.
Thanks for the kind words and I appreciate the comments about my avatar, took me forever to get it sized! This techno stuff just ain't for us old hillbilly rednecks!
boobhound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2006, 07:25 PM   #20
Zurbaran1
Mod Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobhound
....Thanks for the kind words and I appreciate the comments about my avatar, took me forever to get it sized! This techno stuff just ain't for us old hillbilly rednecks!
Word is that you are pretty good at cutting through underground phone cables.
Zurbaran1 is offline   Reply With Quote