Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 09-20-2018, 06:25 PM   #71
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone eagle View Post
Well anyone see the video ARH put on their Facebook page to give customers the latest update? I believe Punisher2000 posted a link yesterday :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPyK...ature=youtu.be

It seems nice for those just waiting for new stuff to appear but think about it from the standpoint of a long term back ordered customer........It feels like "distract them with comedy" routine to me (just my .02 though.)
First off they admit twice in the video that Abrahom gets distracted and slowed down by his dog, then a nice segment on his pet project of a 1/3 scale Arkallah that he may or may not keep to himself and not market? All the while there are 5 Valkyrie statues on the table that are 90-95% painted and assembled and have been in that condition over the last couple of videos over the last 6 months or so......
Why doesn't he just finish them and get them to eager customers and put down the dog and personal projects?
I know in the video they claim the long waiting customers will be compensated (it's a surprise though) but they still say end of this year/beginning of 2019 before the back ordered are shipped to us............
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 08:00 PM   #72
stone eagle
Justice League

No surprise cosmic, they seem to be very consistent based on my dealings with them. (several ordered and nothing but promises delivered.)

As far as beating the dead horse it seems to be on both sides I guess. (myself and ARH).
I don't want anything special I just want what i paid for and would still love to be one of the proud ARH statue owners that appear from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bS3O5zg290k
stone eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 02:00 AM   #73
cosmic
Mephisto

Quote:
No surprise cosmic, they seem to be very consistent based on my dealings with them. (several ordered and nothing but promises delivered.)

As far as beating the dead horse it seems to be on both sides I guess. (myself and ARH).
I don't want anything special I just want what i paid for and would still love to be one of the proud ARH statue owners that appear from time to time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=bS3O5zg290k
My suggestion would be to order ARH statues from another retailer, its more safe and you pay when they are ready to ship. The delays would be the same, but you wont have to run after your money if ARH cant deliver.
cosmic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2018, 04:02 AM   #74
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

From my experience it is best to always buy from ARH direct. Not every experience will be the same depending on circumstances of the time. That is just how ARH rolls so you either take it or leave it.
In this hobby you need to deal with many things and if can't handle delays or bull---- from time to time then I suggest you may try a new hobby.
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2018, 04:50 PM   #75
stone eagle
Justice League

Posted by ARH about 3 hours ago as a reply to a customer on their Facebook page:
I would strongly recommend it! The reason why we stopped the AP production was basically that we were not able to make those statues as good as in the factory unless Arahom himself would do the whole thing, casting, finishing, painting, packing... But, unfortunately, this was not an option either. We tried, but we failed! The AP phase was a disaster that contributed for a long and painful phase of late deliveries. We are working hard now to make it up to everything. The new Valkyrie we are making now will look every bit as good or better than the ones we made here as AP. Please contact our customer service if you still have an order for the original Valkyrie and it was not delivered yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------Yet another delay! I bet they won't ship in early 2019 since the shipping cost from China will come into play and they will wait until a large batch of statues is ready ....so maybe late 2019 or 2020 for the Valkyrie that should have been delivered several years ago?
I am also waiting for one of the latest China made statues and that is supposed to be on it's way now to America. I guess only time will tell about that one?
I still think ARH has a quality product but I don't know from personal experience since they haven't been able to fill my orders over the past couple of years.......I have no desire to place a future order with them until they show me they can deliver statues to me. Regardless of their new policy of $10 deposits v. payment in full like in the past.
Old 11-27-2018, 10:05 PM   #76
Brandon
The X-Men

Quote:
Posted by ARH about 3 hours ago as a reply to a customer on their Facebook page:
I would strongly recommend it! The reason why we stopped the AP production was basically that we were not able to make those statues as good as in the factory unless Arahom himself would do the whole thing, casting, finishing, painting, packing... But, unfortunately, this was not an option either. We tried, but we failed! The AP phase was a disaster that contributed for a long and painful phase of late deliveries. We are working hard now to make it up to everything. The new Valkyrie we are making now will look every bit as good or better than the ones we made here as AP. Please contact our customer service if you still have an order for the original Valkyrie and it was not delivered yet.

---------------------------------------------------------------Yet another delay! I bet they won't ship in early 2019 since the shipping cost from China will come into play and they will wait until a large batch of statues is ready ....so maybe late 2019 or 2020 for the Valkyrie that should have been delivered several years ago?
I am also waiting for one of the latest China made statues and that is supposed to be on it's way now to America. I guess only time will tell about that one?
I still think ARH has a quality product but I don't know from personal experience since they haven't been able to fill my orders over the past couple of years.......I have no desire to place a future order with them until they show me they can deliver statues to me. Regardless of their new policy of $10 deposits v. payment in full like in the past.
Actually, I don't think they're en route to the states just yet. In his last update he said that the factory was still finishing Arkhalla Hell's Fire, so I wouldn't expect them to be confirmed on the boat until around Christmas or so.

While I like that Arahom is producing a bunch of new statues, I agree that he is maybe moving too fast. His production plans seem to change by the day.
Brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 03:32 PM   #77
stone eagle
Justice League

Facebook post dated Dec 29th for ARH stated ETA Jan 7th for China statues. Someone asked if that was date to them and the reply said no just to port then days needed to clear customs and ship to them.
I emailed yesterday to see if ship made it to port yet and they said waiting on info. Then another reply on Facebook says expected arrival to port is supposed to be the 10th.
Oh well maybe someday we will get what we paid for......
Old 01-09-2019, 03:48 PM   #78
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Im the one that asked and told me the 10th.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2019, 04:07 PM   #79
stone eagle
Justice League

Nice to know, maybe the storms California has been getting is delaying arrival to port?
Old 01-09-2019, 11:28 PM   #80
thecollector80
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

$10 USD via paypal says the next excuse for failure to deliver physical goods goes like this.....

Posted on Facebook...."Bad news guys. The container on the ship with all the statues had a water leak and almost all statues inside were soaked and have water damage from the storms in the pacific. All the packaging are thrashed. They are being held at customs and will be held for processing for insurance claims. Sorry guys. They will have to be reproduced at the factory again after insurance claims are paid. We are not sure when this will happen but rest assured YOU WILL RECEIVE THE STATUES YOU PAID FOR. In the meantime...check out they latest digital sculpt i have posted of Aflodai...she will be available for preorder next week guys! Because as you know...we need the money from you guys first before we can produce them and deliver to you on time"

how does that sound? Totally ARH huh?
thecollector80 is offline   Reply With Quote