Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 10-03-2016, 12:49 PM   #131
Ehollywood
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
My print arrived the exact same way.

Yep. So much for that NYCC Exclusive eh lol
Ehollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2016, 06:21 PM   #132
ronskimomo
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

More pics please. Still no shipping notice for me ��
ronskimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2016, 10:43 PM   #133
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

can anyone remember when the NYCC edition was originally due? I'm pretty sure it was May '15.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2016, 05:24 PM   #134
ronskimomo

Anyone in the US get this? I am still waiting for a notice.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:41 AM   #135
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Finally received this yesterday after a month of trying to get a refund which according to ARH's policies, I was entitled to, but here's a short summary of my expirience.

-Most expensive statue I've ever purchased

-Worst QC I've ever seen on any statue.

-mediocre packaging.

-print had no protective sleeve or covering and was just thrown in on top of the styrofoam and folded along the edge to fit on the box. It also didn't have any signature as it was advertised.

-3 of the 4 cat teeth were broken off.

-longest I've ever waited for any statue from any company for a pre-order.

-and last, but not least, the absolute worst customer service I have ever received from any company, not just statue companies. These guys are lying, ignorant, rude people.

I will never again even look at an ARH statue. I would never in a million years suggest buying from them. If anyone is reading this and you've never dealt with them, consider yourself lucky and get out of this section of the forum.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 09:01 AM   #136
ronskimomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post
Finally received this yesterday after a month of trying to get a refund which according to ARH's policies, I was entitled to, but here's a short summary of my expirience.

-mediocre packaging.

-print had no protective sleeve or covering and was just thrown in on top of the styrofoam and folded along the edge to fit on the box. It also didn't have any signature as it was advertised.

-and last, but not least, the absolute worst customer service I have ever received from any company, not just statue companies. These guys are lying, ignorant, rude people.

I will never again even look at an ARH statue. I would never in a million years suggest buying from them. If anyone is reading this and you've never dealt with them, consider yourself lucky and get out of this section of the forum.
This does not bode well for me. I am still waiting on mine to ship after being told it would ship three weeks ago. I am going to start a claim on Monday with my credit card and the BBB. They have lost me as a customer, as well.
Old 11-19-2016, 09:54 AM   #137
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Its a shame that the recent trend here seems to weigh heavily against ARH. I remember a year ago when I was looking at Arhian 1 and trying to decide if I wanted to go ahead and spend such a large amount of money on a decoration (I was not a statue collector).

If I would have read all of this stuff, I don't think I would have gone through with the purchases and that would have been a shame because I have half a dozen really cool ARH statues now.

I am a big supporter of ARH. Even now and even after recent encounters with them over a damaged statue. I still feel like they stand behind their product and that they want to make the customers happy. I think the Frazetta like really kicked them in the teeth, from start to finish. They are awesome pieces, to be sure, but what a chore to produce and deliver. The fact that they came in all at once pretty much crippled them for months.

Worse for ARH, even though they were buried in boxes, at the end of the day, I question how much $ they really made on the line.

It's my hope that the Valkyrie resorts some faith in people over ARH. I think its aimed at addressing the number one concern that people have: long PO wait time. The question is, with Arahom be able to pull it off and get quality statues to people or will he fall short. He can'y afford not to deliver here. If someone makes their payment and the statue isn't shipped out right away, he is going to be branded a liar and berated relentlessly.

I am hoping that my faith with be restored/reinforced when I get my Arkhalla repair back. Then I'm looking forward to receiving my medusa and Sha-ryn. If these all this works out, I'll probably break down and get Arkhalla 4 and Namora.

If you are on the fence and really like a piece... based on my personal experience, I'd say buy it. The odds are in your favor of getting it in good shape a few months after the posted delivery date and most likely you will have minimal contact with ARH customer service.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 10:06 AM   #138
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

I like my ARH statues. They are certainly some of the most impressive next to CoTD. That being said, ARH choose to ship all these statues at once in an attemp to save money. They basically admitted it of Facebook. I genuinely hope they have learned from that particular mistake.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:38 AM   #139
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugchompa View Post
I like my ARH statues. They are certainly some of the most impressive next to CoTD. That being said, ARH choose to ship all these statues at once in an attemp to save money. They basically admitted it of Facebook. I genuinely hope they have learned from that particular mistake.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2016, 11:49 AM   #140
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanesg View Post

-mediocre packaging.

(its pretty messed up but i enjoy reading their section of the forum to see what bad experiences their customers are having, hell i'm astonished they still have customers after the things i've read about them.) Did they stop you from getting a refund?
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote