Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 06-19-2018, 04:15 PM   #21
MegatronG1
The X-Men

TMNT is saturated with licensees but I like this Raph, and would get him as a standalone.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:20 PM   #22
Biggunz
Loki

Me too. I emailed them over a month ago and called a few different times. They don't pick up and voice mail is full. This is crazy and should be illegal. I don't know how they are a company.
Biggunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 04:39 PM   #23
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggunz View Post
Me too. I emailed them over a month ago and called a few different times. They don't pick up and voice mail is full. This is crazy and should be illegal. I don't know how they are a company.
It's obvious PCS are a lot smaller than Sideshow. It used to be one guy (Jerry) plus the help. Now it's two guys plus the help, the difference being, neither can sculpt. From what i can tell, PCS (Ant & the other guy) obtain licences, have a sculptor/sculptors create the prototype, find a factory to produce the product, and have a couple of guys in a warehouse ship the product out once it's arrived from over seas. Given the amount of product being released, which is a lot less than Sideshow, then i guess the profit isn't there to have a CS person (or persons) in full-time employment. When Ant and the other guy arn't busy running their other business/businesses, i guess it's safe to assume it takes time getting licences agreed, prototypes signed off, factories to agree a price/timeline to completion. Then there's Bryon Webster (Action Figure @PCStoys!) who appears to be a full time guy at PCS. He appears to be the one doing the travelling, checking out the production pieces. It's anybodies guess how long he is away for each time, and how much he has to do to correct any issues he spots. As for PCS being missing in action, i guess the guys are too busy to waste too much time being unproductive on Forums, social network sites etc. If they were to have someone take down every question, phone call, and relay that to either Ant or the other guy, would probably take too much time. It appears PCS have taken the ignore route, and focusing on product, pre_order info, shipping info. I guess those wanting to cancel, wanting a refund are viewed as least priority, time-wasters, that will be dealt with at some point.

..am i close ?
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 05:10 PM   #24
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by PermaGrin View Post
knowing these guys, they will stop the TMNT line after 2 or 3 turtles... :/
they do it based on sales as is with every other company, no reason to stop if it sells well :P
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:12 PM   #25
Vracula
Jedi Order

Hang on Jerry sold PCS?
Vracula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:17 PM   #26
Shoo
The Enchantress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Hang on Jerry sold PCS?
Yup. Welcome to last year.
Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 06:55 PM   #27
GenoToys
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

I like the TMNT raph I see...I'm tempted to pick him up..but I won't pre-order from PCS..I'll just buy later on when they're ready to ship and ppl are selling the PO at a discount.

Why anyone Pre-orders from PCS anymore boggles my mind.
GenoToys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 08:15 PM   #28
Ranz
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Sent a message a few weeks ago no reply
Ranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 09:51 PM   #29
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

is pcs still in business? they stopped responding to customer service emails even for simple stuff like changing shipping address on an invoice.

Below is their auto reply, end of april my ass. It's now end of june and it's only getting worse. There is absolutely no credibility left with this company, old excuse from beginning of year was customer service rep car accident, what is the new excuse now? shark attack?

Quote:
Thank your email. Your business is very important to us and one of our knowledgable customer service team members will get back to you as soon as possible.

You may experience a slight delay in response time. Normally we pride ourselves in responding to your emails within 24-48 hours. Currently our response time is between 3-4 days but we are working hard to improve this and will be back to normal operations by the end of April.

Your patience is appreciated but if you do need immediate assistance, please call 805-306-1140 during normal business hours of 9am to 6pm PST Monday through Friday.

Thank you and we look forward to serving you again soon.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2018, 10:12 PM   #30
OuttaSight
Savage Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vracula View Post
Hang on Jerry sold PCS?
Official sale was Sept 1 2017 but I turned the 'keys' over to the new owners the week of Chun Li preorder in May 2017
OuttaSight is offline   Reply With Quote