Statue Forum 



XM Studios





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2016, 12:09 AM   #401
GaryTonge
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
GaryTonge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by novaraven View Post
Oi!

Dammit... where did this news come from? Oh well... I guess ya good things come to those who wait...
F4F club collectors page on Facebook. Either Alex or Chockles reported it
__________________
Check out my REVIEW of the XM Studios Electro HERE
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:59 AM   #402
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
ReplicantSavior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Electronic World
Posts: 6,999
That's a big delay. They should post that here. I wish we were getting an alternate facial sculpt out of that delay...I wonder if they would sell it separately?

As long as they get everything right with the lights though I'm fine with the delay.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2016, 02:12 AM   #403
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer
 
First4Figures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 86
Hi All, Thank you for the support for the Varia Suit.

All factories are practically closed for the entire month from Mid Jan through Feb, plus these changes and additions would need to also go through the Licensor's approval as well, hence the date changes. We won't change the date unless theres things that needs to be done with the product. We hope the wait will be worth it for you all.
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 02:33 PM   #404
ReplicantSavior
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
ReplicantSavior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: The Electronic World
Posts: 6,999
I found this original NES Metroid Synth remake soundtrack from Neogaf last night. I think Nintendo lets this stuff slide. But you never know. They pulled the last cool Metroid remake game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6fceLfjB4s

It's really good.
ReplicantSavior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 09:28 AM   #405
GaryTonge
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
GaryTonge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
Hi All, Thank you for the support for the Varia Suit.

All factories are practically closed for the entire month from Mid Jan through Feb, plus these changes and additions would need to also go through the Licensor's approval as well, hence the date changes. We won't change the date unless theres things that needs to be done with the product. We hope the wait will be worth it for you all.
Hi F4F,

Any updates on this piece? Will you be doing a documentary on this piece like you have on the others recently? I've really enjoyed those.

Thanks!
__________________
Check out my REVIEW of the XM Studios Electro HERE
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2017, 09:32 PM   #406
Agoniste
A closed mouth gathers no foot.
 
Agoniste's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Qc, Canada
Posts: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Hi F4F,

Any updates on this piece? Will you be doing a documentary on this piece like you have on the others recently? I've really enjoyed those.

Thanks!
I second this
Agoniste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 04:52 AM   #407
First4Figures
First 4 Figures
Producer
 
First4Figures's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 86
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryTonge View Post
Hi F4F,

Any updates on this piece? Will you be doing a documentary on this piece like you have on the others recently? I've really enjoyed those.

Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agoniste View Post
I second this

Hey guys! We usually do a documentary for upcoming product launches so sadly there wouldnt be one for the Varia Suit. Although I think Alex and I could do an unboxing video and show the new changes and improvements for all to see

We still waiting for feedback from Licensor so no updates for now. We will follow up this week
First4Figures is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 01:10 AM   #408
GaryTonge
SF Reviewer
SF Reviewer
 
GaryTonge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Posts: 2,362
Quote:
Originally Posted by First4Figures View Post
Hey guys! We usually do a documentary for upcoming product launches so sadly there wouldnt be one for the Varia Suit. Although I think Alex and I could do an unboxing video and show the new changes and improvements for all to see

We still waiting for feedback from Licensor so no updates for now. We will follow up this week
Thanks for the info. After scouring the facebook page for more info I came across this great pic! lol.

Nice to see the light up chest and shoulders!

__________________
Check out my REVIEW of the XM Studios Electro HERE
GaryTonge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 06:15 PM   #409
bluebear32
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change
 
bluebear32's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 854
Sweet. Cant wait for this.
bluebear32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2017, 06:04 PM   #410
Darkcross
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Darkcross's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Northridge, CA
Posts: 126
Awesome! I am looking forward to this piece.

F4F, as the production for this Samus gets closer will we get any news on Meta Ridley or 1/4 Samus Dark Suit?
Darkcross is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com