Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Comic Book Art/Commissions/Sketches

Old 03-16-2008, 06:28 PM   #21
marvelboi77
Spider-Woman #1 Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlikealight View Post
Sounds like the story of my life. I'm saving for a few things now but "this or that keeps popping up". I need to work on my self control but what kind of fun would that be . Once again all of them are nice additions to your collection.

By the way, did you meet Silvestri? Really cool guy to chill out with and talk to. He definately knows how to connect with his fans.
He was very nice, I met him last year too along with his lovely wife Bridgette. Bridgette is very very nice. I mostly hung out and bugged Meredith Finch all weekend. While David was signing over at the Marvel Booth on Saturday I sat and talked with her for over an hour.
marvelboi77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 06:53 PM   #22
outlikealight
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelboi77 View Post
He was very nice, I met him last year too along with his lovely wife Bridgette. Bridgette is very very nice. I mostly hung out and bugged Meredith Finch all weekend. While David was signing over at the Marvel Booth on Saturday I sat and talked with her for over an hour.
Finches wife is very nice. Talked to her very briefly when I met them. Both of them are very approachable. Bridgette is a hoot. Very nice but very over the top. Both couples are just "good people".
outlikealight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2008, 07:33 PM   #23
Scottsdale Saint
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

i'll chime in on the chorus that Meredith and Dave are two of the more genial and patient people in the biz...for those that have never seen Finch's line at a con...let's just say it's only rivaled by Jim Lee's and Bendis' lines...it's always long, and always filled with people with tons of items for signatures, and most of those same people want sketches as well.

Meredith does a great job making sure each person is greeted and taken care of, while David does his thing, and it really makes getting a sketch or signed book from Dave as painless as possible.
Scottsdale Saint is offline   Reply With Quote