Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Comic Heroes > Action Figures / Toys / Trading Cards

Old 05-20-2005, 12:31 PM   #11
TN Reptile
A day without sunshine is like... night.

You know, I really like legos as a kid. Now I'm 22 and I still want to build stuff with legos. Is that wrong? Should I let go of the inner child, or should I go to my local Wal-Mart and see what they have?
TN Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2005, 04:54 PM   #12
Daywalker
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TN Reptile
You know, I really like legos as a kid. Now I'm 22 and I still want to build stuff with legos. Is that wrong? Should I let go of the inner child, or should I go to my local Wal-Mart and see what they have?
GO FOR IT !!! - im 24 and still build them (granted i know im going to hear from this bunch )
Daywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2005, 11:16 PM   #13
aka_iky
The Spirit

I saw this the other day when Lego e-mail me for with an advance solicitaion for the Death Star II set.

I am kind of hesitant to order it due to my experience with the Imperial Star Destroyer. The Star Destroyer was huge and had great detail. The only problem with it and it was a major problem is that the 4 main panels of the Star Destroyer were held together 3 places and 3 magnets per panel. This was OK for the 2 panels that made up the top of the Star Destroyer, but the 2 panels that made up the bottom of the Star Destroyer kept falling off from their magnets and connection points. This has been the only Lego set I have been disappointed with and because of this issue it it back in its box in the garage. I am hoping to figure out a way to make a better connection system but haven't found the time.

The other sets from Legos Collector's series have been amazing. I have the X-Wing and Tie Fighter on my desk in my office and have the Rebel Blockade Runner, Y-Wing, and Snow Speeder in my son's room.

Currently my son and I are building the Millenium Falcon set.

Daywalker -- jeez you are only 24....I am 33. At least I can have my little boy tag along so they think I am buying the set for him
aka_iky is offline   Reply With Quote