Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Dexter season 7

Deb is not going to let it go , I hate she saw it
Old 10-01-2012, 12:22 AM   #2
MrYac
Hercules

funny how they again kill off the 1 decent cop in miami, and unlike Doakes Mike never even got a chance to shine, seems like a pointless character to have added at all
MrYac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:44 AM   #3
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
funny how they again kill off the 1 decent cop in miami, and unlike Doakes Mike never even got a chance to shine, seems like a pointless character to have added at all
I thought that as soon I saw him die speaking of pointless characters I hate he had a son seems like it slows him down, restricts him slightly the writers saw that mistake and some how found him a babysitter who watches him all evening and most of the night ???
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 12:59 AM   #4
MrYac
Hercules

haha, honestly i don't even know why i still watch the show, every episode annoys me more then gives me enjoyment. like this week, we'll supposed to believe that not only are there no cameras in a secure baggage area of an airport, but that Dex was able to just hang out in there for god knows how long waiting for his new buddy to wake up...
Old 10-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #5
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrYac View Post
haha, honestly i don't even know why i still watch the show, every episode annoys me more then gives me enjoyment. like this week, we'll supposed to believe that not only are there no cameras in a secure baggage area of an airport, but that Dex was able to just hang out in there for god knows how long waiting for his new buddy to wake up...
True I thought Mike was on to something about how Travis got to the church , I thought he would check the nearest gas station camera and he'd see right before the fire at the church deb on camera getting gas in a container
Titanchuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 01:54 AM   #6
MrYac
Hercules

yeah, i thought for sure he'd survive the shooting. like i said just a total waste of a new character, but like i have said many times the show just wouldn't work if miami didn't have the dumbest cops on the planet, so he had to go
Old 10-01-2012, 03:19 AM   #7
metroid
Kindly Asked To Leave

8th season will be the final season btw.
metroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #8
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

this show should have ended a few seasons ago...its all getting tiring. This whole season should have been about the pursuit of Dexter...instead we have Deb who finally caught Dexter, only shes an absolute moron and can't put it together

i'll still watch it as the wife still enjoys it but it isn't the same show it used to be

I'm still not sure if the last part of the episode was real or a dream...the wife and I seem to think Dexter was probably dreaming but I guess we'll figure it out at next week's episode.
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:02 AM   #9
PureInvasion
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanchuck View Post
Deb is not going to let it go , I hate she saw it
she had to eventually see it...I thought it would have happened a few seasons ago. How long can Dexter keep getting away with things and how many killers can just mysteriously "disappear" in Miami?
PureInvasion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:44 AM   #10
Titanchuck
Cyclops
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureInvasion View Post
this show should have ended a few seasons ago...its all getting tiring. This whole season should have been about the pursuit of Dexter...instead we have Deb who finally caught Dexter, only shes an absolute moron and can't put it together

i'll still watch it as the wife still enjoys it but it isn't the same show it used to be

I'm still not sure if the last part of the episode was real or a dream...the wife and I seem to think Dexter was probably dreaming but I guess we'll figure it out at next week's episode.
Now looking back I think it was done for me when he became a single parent