Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 10-05-2016, 07:39 PM   #41
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

So with SSC and XM showing their hand, here's hoping that lights a fire under Prime 1.

I'm ready to see this thing already.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 09:26 PM   #42
testsubject25
Birds of Prey

They need a fire lit under them... at least one that's not started by the heat generated from the bat signal
testsubject25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2016, 10:14 PM   #43
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by testsubject25 View Post
They need a fire lit under them... at least one that's not started by the heat generated from the bat signal
Don't give them any ideas.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #44
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

A lot of people on the Prime 1 Facebook page have been asking if this statue will be revealed prior to SS's Venom release to help them decide which one to order. Apparently, it's not ready for a reveal yet, but the folks at Prime 1 have said it will be significantly different than SS's version so it sounds like the two should compliment each other quite nicely for those who can't get enough Venom.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 02:55 PM   #45
Wurmtongue
The Herculoids

Damn, between batman and iron man, I don't which I'm sick of the most.
Wurmtongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 05:22 PM   #46
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvo View Post
A lot of people on the Prime 1 Facebook page have been asking if this statue will be revealed prior to SS's Venom release to help them decide which one to order. Apparently, it's not ready for a reveal yet, but the folks at Prime 1 have said it will be significantly different than SS's version so it sounds like the two should compliment each other quite nicely for those who can't get enough Venom.
I'm not interested in Sideshow's. I'd rather know how it compares to XM's. There's my toss-up.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 05:35 PM   #47
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
I'm not interested in Sideshow's. I'd rather know how it compares to XM's. There's my toss-up.
Same here. I don't need two venom unless it's over the top awesome. Waiting to see prime 1 as well.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:00 PM   #48
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
I don't pay secondary prices and I don't jump through hoops to acquire collectibles [or anything else for that matter] so XM isn't even in the equation as far as I'm concerned. It'll be Prime 1 or SS for me.
Old 10-11-2016, 06:02 PM   #49
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvo View Post
I don't pay secondary prices and I don't jump through hoops to acquire collectibles [or anything else for that matter] so XM isn't even in the equation as far as I'm concerned. It'll be Prime 1 or SS for me.
That was no knock on your taste in any way. But just from the teaser, Prime 1's already looks like it may be closer to XM's than SS's, so I'd just like to know HOW similar.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2016, 06:41 PM   #50
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

Quote:
That was no knock on your taste in any way. But just from the teaser, Prime 1's already looks like it may be closer to XM's than SS's, so I'd just like to know HOW similar.
I never took your comment as a knock on my taste, but thanks for the clarification all the same. Your point is valid though, as both the XM and Prime 1's Venom appear to be in an upright stance with those feeder heads [or whatever else you call them] present. If I had the option of simply clicking a pre-order button and knowing that my order was safe I would definitely be interested in XM's version, but that is simply not the reality for those of us in N. America.