Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 05-11-2016, 06:58 PM   #11
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Not too many people are lucky enough to have that SS Maquette EX, or a regular for that matter. It is a grail piece for sure, I like it more than the CM version.
67L88Stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 08:01 PM   #12
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

only good predator ss ever made was the winston p1 but the price is too high, and the worse part is even after paying the 3-5k you are still very likely getting a broken one, given the fragile nature and second hand market after all those years.

every other ss predator is pretty much crap or highly inaccurate - zero interest.

prime 1 will be 1/3 scale, i really want a 1/4 to fit with everything else.

didn't know about coolprops, but all they have are life size busts it seems on the website.

i think a license like this is perfect for chronicle which goes after detail and accuracy.
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2016, 09:57 PM   #13
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 67L88Stingray View Post
Not too many people are lucky enough to have that SS Maquette EX, or a regular for that matter. It is a grail piece for sure, I like it more than the CM version.
It's definitely what I would want. It really blows hardcore that I am so late to the party. I'd love to go back in time to about 2005 or so to start preparing for all the stuff coming....
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 04:57 AM   #14
Redpower
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enforcer View Post
It's definitely what I would want. It really blows hardcore that I am so late to the party. I'd love to go back in time to about 2005 or so to start preparing for all the stuff coming....

We are not late. The best company how can bring you a P with the best accurate details, pose and so is CHRONICLES from originals movies shots.

I keep positive all the way and hope they consider it...

That day will be freakin awesome... I can't imagine how accurate he could be... OMG and don't forget their paint app...

To be continued, hope
Redpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 09:07 AM   #15
Python
Omega Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
didn't know about coolprops, but all they have are life size busts it seems on the website.

i think a license like this is perfect for chronicle which goes after detail and accuracy.

Coolprops are doing that also, and they're concentrating on this license, so expect good things. The statues haven't been shown yet, just hinted at.
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:12 AM   #16
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

Our 1:2 Scale Terminator bust has sold really well and we are following that up with Clean 1984 Arnold and the Endoskeleton bust from Genisys.

Robocop is almost done in the 1:2 bust line and as soon as I have something to look at I'll start a new post.

I like the idea of doing predator busts, Dutch, Billy, I think we could do them real justice in 1:2 scale....
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 10:43 AM   #17
Python
Omega Red

I'd love a dutch 1/2 bust!!
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:25 AM   #18
clutch
Sailor Moon

I can't see anything but the Predator itself selling well and that's another thing that's been done to death. What ever became of Klytus?
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 11:49 AM   #19
Redpower
Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
Our 1:2 Scale Terminator bust has sold really well and we are following that up with Clean 1984 Arnold and the Endoskeleton bust from Genisys.

Robocop is almost done in the 1:2 bust line and as soon as I have something to look at I'll start a new post.

I like the idea of doing predator busts, Dutch, Billy, I think we could do them real justice in 1:2 scale....

The last sentence : I like the idea of doing predator.... I was just but i saw bust, thought a 1/4 scale statue

Step by step , we will see the light maybe after the bust but i already know if they start by the 1/4 statue P in the futur, no one will be unhappy.

Thanks Chronicles for reply like that kind and please consider it, it will sell like home cookies
Redpower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 12:24 PM   #20
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post

I could get behind this idea. A line of 1:2 scale busts from some of my favorite movie properties. I already have the BD 1984 Terminator bust on order.

Any chance of getting the Predator license for 1:2 scale busts, Paul? I know in general the license is already locked up by other companies for 1:4 scale and larger statues but what about a license specifically for 1:2 scale busts?
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote