Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 12-08-2023, 09:58 PM   #21
pdenham
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
I am looking forward to seeing pics. Of that piece. I think I recently saw a video on You Tube that Gem Mint had done addressing that piece. I hope it looks as good in life as it does in pics.
Like most commentators I've seen regarding this piece, he was luke warm/dismissive of it when PCS released the initial pics for the PO.

Also like most of those same commentators, he remarked how much their impression of it rose when seeing it in person at SDCC.

Won't be all that long before it's shipping. I'll be looking forward to seeing Demona's, and others, opinions once it's in hand.
pdenham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 11:12 PM   #22
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGuy View Post
Yes that's the one. I unboxed it a couple days ago while the kids were at school, to assemble and check for damage. Back in the box until the 25th. Will be tough fitting it under the tree .
A dragon is tough to fit anywhere Nice Xmas gift
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 11:52 PM   #23
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
HOLY!!!!!

That is RIDICULOUS!!!!!!

How and where is that even being displayed!?!?! The details on the neck and wings are amazing!!!

Thank you for posting. Seriously amazing sculpt!
Onewiththeforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2023, 11:55 PM   #24
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Yes that's the one. I unboxed it a couple days ago while the kids were at school, to assemble and check for damage. Back in the box until the 25th. Will be tough fitting it under the tree .
I can imagine. Sheesh!!!
Old 12-08-2023, 11:56 PM   #25
DevGuy
The Spirit

I don’t know. Statues have kind of invaded our home. I’ll worry about it on Christmas Day.

I still have Grim Knight to unbox and PCS’ Blade 1/3 is arriving next week. My wife won’t be too pleased.
DevGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 12:05 AM   #26
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdenham View Post
Like most commentators I've seen regarding this piece, he was luke warm/dismissive of it when PCS released the initial pics for the PO.

Also like most of those same commentators, he remarked how much their impression of it rose when seeing it in person at SDCC.

Won't be all that long before it's shipping. I'll be looking forward to seeing Demona's, and others, opinions once it's in hand.
We will see. I definitely miss her in her black suit. It?s the Storm that I grew up with when I first started collecting comics back in the days of John Byrne, Terry Austin, Dave Cockrum and Chris Claremont. Those were the days of the Storm that still resonate with me. So whenever I see a version of her in her black suit, it just takes me back.
Old 12-09-2023, 12:07 AM   #27
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
I don?t know. Statues have kind of invaded our home. I?ll worry about it on Christmas Day.

I still have Grim Knight to unbox and PCS? Blade 1/3 is arriving next week. My wife won?t be too pleased.
Wow!!!!, I cannot imagine getting into the 1/3 scale.

1/4 scale is where I think I will stay.

And for the record, my wife has not been pleased since our garage has become a game of Tetris with all the boxes. So you?re not alone.
Old 12-09-2023, 01:29 AM   #28
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
I still have Grim Knight to unbox and PCS? Blade 1/3 is arriving next week. My wife won't be too pleased.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onewiththeforce View Post
And for the record, my wife has not been pleased since our garage has become a game of Tetris with all the boxes. So you're not alone.
Good luck fellas
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 03:04 AM   #29
Onewiththeforce
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
Good luck fellas
It?s all about balance?. I have the garage full of boxes but she gets both walls and 2/3rds of our master bedroom closet for her shoes and bags. I get a small section. lol.
Old 01-03-2024, 07:40 PM   #30
Foxconway
Doh!

The holiday wish list chat sounds exciting! It's the perfect time to think about gifts and experiences that bring joy. When it comes to wish lists, considering top experiences can be a fantastic idea. Sometimes, the most treasured gifts are the moments and adventures that create lasting memories.

Thinking about top experiences for the holidays could include various activities like traveling to new places, trying unique cuisines, attending events, or embarking on thrilling adventures. These experiences can be transformative, leaving a lasting impact long after the holiday season.

For me, the holiday wish list often involves adding experiences that resonate with my passions and interests. It's a reminder that amidst material gifts, the gift of experiences often holds a special place in our hearts.
Foxconway is offline   Reply With Quote