Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

Old 05-15-2023, 10:06 AM   #111
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW///M3 View Post
Ebay use to be a fantastic place to buy and sell ur collectibles or other stuff. But since they started these buyers protection and tax all sales on its platform is went to S* really fast...I only buy stuff there, cuz selling is dangerous cuz of so much buyers protection.
The tax sales was a legislative thing. eBay had no choice.
Old 05-15-2023, 03:54 PM   #112
bladou20
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedDog View Post
I recently put up an item (OG Hot Toys Rocket Raccoon) to sell on Ebay for the first time in several years. I got my BIN price and the buyer left nice feedback, so I'm thankful it worked out. But I typically try to sell things on FB first via local pickup, and that's worked out really well for the most part.
While E-bay has its issues, I've always had better luck there than through the collecting forums. Buying and selling.
Recently I've had great luck with international sales. E-bay facilitates that and covers the seller in the event of an issue.
bladou20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 11:08 AM   #113
jeremydmc
Black Panther

So, an update. I contacted the mailroom here at work where I shipped this out from on the 11th to have them contact the post office about no tracking updates. They did an investigation and the USPS outgoing package was put in the UPS drop box by mistake. So it will be going out to the correct delivery company today.

This thing is truly cursed. LOL
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2023, 01:22 PM   #114
IcedDog
Frozen Pooch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremydmc View Post
So, an update. I contacted the mailroom here at work where I shipped this out from on the 11th to have them contact the post office about no tracking updates. They did an investigation and the USPS outgoing package was put in the UPS drop box by mistake. So it will be going out to the correct delivery company today.

This thing is truly cursed. LOL
Oh good lord!
IcedDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 09:04 AM   #115
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Finally it is out for return delivery today. Once it is delivered eBay will refund me my money and I am sure another torrent of hateful messages will come in from the seller. Once it is delivered I will get his information to you.
Old 05-22-2023, 11:43 AM   #116
Iko Iko
Fantomah

Quote:
Finally it is out for return delivery today. Once it is delivered eBay will refund me my money and I am sure another torrent of hateful messages will come in from the seller. Once it is delivered I will get his information to you.
Thanks for the update!
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 11:51 AM   #117
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
I can't believe you're ruining his perfect, no return EVER, record. He's totally going to send Chuck Norris, Rambo, and a bunch of Klingons after you.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 12:09 PM   #118
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
I can't believe you're ruining his perfect, no return EVER, record. He's totally going to send Chuck Norris, Rambo, and a bunch of Klingons after you.
HA HA HA HA HA

Old 05-22-2023, 12:12 PM   #119
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

I am just eagerly awaiting the concluding chapter of this saga-this is like the Dark Phoenix saga, The Great Darkness saga and the JLA/Avengers team up all wrapped up into one.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2023, 12:16 PM   #120
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I am just eagerly awaiting the concluding chapter of this saga-this is like the Dark Phoenix saga, The Great Darkness saga and the JLA/Avengers team up all wrapped up into one.