Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 08-13-2020, 03:00 PM   #521
moyiori
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Lehecka View Post
I just realized that in one of my pics, I had a styrofoam piece stuck on Scarecrow’s hat. LOL
Lol, part of the new statue experience trying to blow off the little pieces so that you don't accidentally break something.

Awesome set up man, congrats on your new piece. I can't wait to get mine
moyiori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:36 PM   #522
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Just a quick note: be VERY CAREFUL taking the body out. I was a bit careless and snapped one of the ropes on his belly. It was easily fixed with some superglue and looks good as new, but just be careful. It is very fragile.
Does the right arm and right hand with scythe move on yours ever so slightly ? It’s really a small amount on mine, but I can sort of rotate it just a bit. Was wondering because the other magnetized keyholes don’t move at all obviously
cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:51 PM   #523
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
Does the right arm and right hand with scythe move on yours ever so slightly ? It’s really a small amount on mine, but I can sort of rotate it just a bit. Was wondering because the other magnetized keyholes don’t move at all obviously
Not really. It's in there fairly snug and the magnet has it.
Bill Lehecka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 04:10 PM   #524
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
Not really. It's in there fairly snug and the magnet has it.
Yeah mine is there snug too, but I guess like the hand piece for instance. There’s some give to twist it back and forth very very slightly almost as if he were twisting his wrist. Not like anything is falling out, but it can kind of rotate back and forth just a little bit
Old 08-13-2020, 06:42 PM   #525
cigaro
Justice League

I uploaded a very short video showing what I am talking about with the sort of looseness with the arm and hand.... as I said, its a very minor thing. But I guess what my concern is , is whether or not the arm should be locked into the more raised position, because if so, it will just keep falling down. As I put it in the lower position, it doesnt move down anymore and stays there, unless I kind of touch the arm or hand it knocks the arm up a bit. Not that I am going to be touching the statue like this normally, but I also dont want parts to be loose if they arent supposed to be.

https://streamable.com/l41bxk
Old 08-13-2020, 07:05 PM   #526
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cigaro View Post
I uploaded a very short video showing what I am talking about with the sort of looseness with the arm and hand.... as I said, its a very minor thing. But I guess what my concern is , is whether or not the arm should be locked into the more raised position, because if so, it will just keep falling down. As I put it in the lower position, it doesnt move down anymore and stays there, unless I kind of touch the arm or hand it knocks the arm up a bit. Not that I am going to be touching the statue like this normally, but I also dont want parts to be loose if they arent supposed to be.

https://streamable.com/l41bxk
I just checked mine. There is no give like that at all for either parts. Are you sure you’re in all the way?
Old 08-13-2020, 07:20 PM   #527
Bill Lehecka
Statue Forum MacDaddy

And I’ve found I’m posing it with the nightmare portrait mainly because the normal portrait can stand on its own thanks to his hair.

And I love how great the normal portrait turned out. Much more menacing in person.
Old 08-13-2020, 07:23 PM   #528
Mister H
Gen 13

I think the regular head looks way better than the EX. That one looks like a demon cowboy. I like the way you mixed 1/4 with 1/3. Looks nice.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:34 PM   #529
Josh-a-tron
"Revenge is a Dish Best Served Cold"
Sculptor

I literally want a Bust that looks like it's coming from out behind the grave to hold the other head.
Josh-a-tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 07:50 PM   #530
cigaro
Justice League

Quote:
I just checked mine. There is no give like that at all for either parts. Are you sure you’re in all the way?
The pieces are completely in, and fully magnetized down, they just move side to side like that while there.